Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Xenadrene at the same time?

puretitanium

I want a do a cutting cycle. And i have some drive and some clen and Xenadrene. I was plaining on taking 300mg of drive a week for 8 weeks while i take clen every day and Xenadrene.
Should i do it like this?
Will i get cut off of this?

and what would you take after the 2 weeks?

its best to take the clen for 2 weeks....then xenadrine for 2 weeks...then clen again....and so one and so one...
the clen is only good for 2 weeks....and if you stop taking it and dont bridge until your next clen cycle...you could gain back most of what you lost..
sometimes more is not better....
unless your doing this precontest....

but still....i think my heart would explode....

ok i will go two on and two off for clen and then i will take the eca the two weeks i am off. But what about the drive? Do you think that it would be alright to take 300mg a weeek? Does anyone know about drive?

Definetly cycle the clen and eca. Don't know a whole lot about the drive except that it is counterfeited alot. If it's real it's supposed to be some kickass shit. Wish I had some. Good luck Bro

i would like to know more about drive if anyone else has some info on it. it sounds like some good shit, but i can't find to much info. so if any of you bros have some info on it it would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom