Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Periods..

dugie65

Is there any effect on the menstruel cycle when taking clen? Are there any precautions i should warn a friend of that are different than those with men?

Thanks in advance.

No. Clen is not a steroid or a hormone. It will not affect a menstrual cycle in itself.

Lower BF can affect menstrual cycle though .... and I am assuming her BF is relatively low if she is taking Clen ...... since it won't help much if her BF isn't already moderate to low. ;)

I would go on a limb and sya that it will affect electrolyte balances...might be an issue of fluid loss is great

her bf is around 15% :\ her diet is on track, but her weight loss seems to be slowing down. Going to be on 2wk off 2wk with all the normal precautions.

I have found that cycle to do wonders (2 on-2 off)! And never had any trouble w/ my period. Only time I saw a change was (like stated in an above post) when my bf% got below 9%.

dugie65 said:
her bf is around 15% :\ her diet is on track, but her weight loss seems to be slowing down. Going to be on 2wk off 2wk with all the normal precautions.

If weight loss is stalling .....

Has she altered the food ratios?
food amounts?
types of food?
changes exercise choice?
changed exercise time?
changed reps/sets?
did more cardio? less cardio? Added HIIT?
changed cardio intensity?
changed cardio choice?
gotten more sleep?
added an extra cheat meal? Or gotten rid of a cheat meal for a couple weeks?

etc etc

There are a TON of things she can alter to STOP plateaus.

Top Bottom