Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and Keto?

flexabro

Hey guys, I've been using clen for 8 days now, and I would like to start Ketotifen with it.

I've done (mcg) 50-50-50-50-100-100-100-100.

Should I keep my dosage at 100mcg and add Ketotifen at 1mg? I had a friend tell me I should reduce my clen dosage, not 100% sure about that.

Any input? Also does it matter what time a day I take it, from what I've read, it's better to take it at night because it makes you sleepy.

I would leave the clen dose at 100mcg. Definitely take the 1 mg ketotifen before bed. It makes you sleepy.
Keep your electrolytes up.
I highly recommend taking 1mg taurine 3 times a day in between meals to avoid cramping.

Hey guys, I've been using clen for 8 days now, and I would like to start Ketotifen with it.

I've done (mcg) 50-50-50-50-100-100-100-100.

Should I keep my dosage at 100mcg and add Ketotifen at 1mg? I had a friend tell me I should reduce my clen dosage, not 100% sure about that.

Any input? Also does it matter what time a day I take it, from what I've read, it's better to take it at night because it makes you sleepy.

First, clen has some serious side effects, including on your heart. You should seriously reconsider such high dosages. I suggest you lower your daily intake to around 40-60mcg max.

Second, ketotifen is a hit and miss. It's more important to flush your receptors and detox your body. In addition, go through a 2 week on, 2 week off protocol, with cardarine 20mgs/ED on your 2 weeks off.

Research material:
GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org
What is Clenbuterol? - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom