Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ckd is this right ?

bigbusdriver

lets say i start this sunday nite at 8:00 pm
i just dump carbs and eat only protien and fat till friday. and than carb up sat and sun?

in terms of grams how much protein and fat should i eat i weight 296 lbs

and what food s should i use to carb up simple sugars any carbs fruit ?

thanks.

Dear bigbusdriver,

Try these ratios, I've broken them down for you:

296 x .9 = 266 g fat a day (x9)=2400 cal from fat
296 x .4 = 120 g protein a day=480 cal from protein

Your BMR (basal-metabolic-rate) is 296 x 12=3550
But, with the combo. I've listen above, you will get around ~ 2900 cal a day, which is close to a 20% calorie deficit (don't go below that for now). Should maximize fat-loss.

Carb-Up: I'd cut the fruit out, because studies have shown us that fruit refills the liver glycogen stores, which is a NO-NO when trying to get back into a Ketonic state. Try having glucose based products (glucose polymers to be exactly correct)...I would recommend getting some clean-carb powders and mixing them with protein (and some glutamine) every 2-3 hours of your 24hour carb-up.

Sample Carb-Up:
Meal 1-4: 200g carbs from liquid glucose polymers
Meal 5,6: 150g carbs from solid glucose polymers and some liquids (try sugar cereal and ff-milk...corn flakes, I think are appropriate ;) )
Meal 7-8: 70g complex carbs (pasta, brown-rice..etc)

Just a sample: I can always change things around to fit your needs, my friend.

Mr.X :cool:

ok i think i got it

so lets it's monday
i get up at 9:00 am
go to the gym cardio for 40 min
come home
eat 6 meals and my totals for the day should be
266 grams of fat and 120 grams of protien
and i keep that monday - friday
than sat morning i get up and hit 40 min of cardio right after that i sart my carb up right ?
in the next 24 hours i need to take in around 900 grams of carbs spread across 8 meals

you're mistaken-the carb up is done after the 3rd day of lifting every week-cardio is not mandatory at all if you lift 3 days a week and eat no carbs 5 out of 7 days

Hey Bigbusdriver,

Consider that with your current size, A carb up may not be needed for some time. You probably have quite a bit of leptin flowing in you and if fat loss is your first goal and muscle gain 2nd then straight low carb (Atkin's style) may suit you best for 6 to 8 weeks. If you include some ECA stacking Hopefully after 8 weeks you'll be 25 to 30 lbs lighter and then try switching to CKD.

Sirwanksalot

thnx dude muscle gain is not as important to me right now as loosing fat however what is very im[portant is that i don't lose the muscle i already have.i think i am gonna go straight atkins style. and lets hope i don't lose all the meat under the flabolanch.

One simple trick that straight Atkin's dieters sometimes use to help with weight training is they consume the candy "Smarties" just prior to heading to the gym. Smarties are made using "dextrose" which has a G.I of about 150 which way the heck up there.

I've done this myself quite a bit and it does help and It's never kicked me out of Ketosis.

Sirwanksalot

Top Bottom