Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cindy's journal

toitasatiger said:
I like to wear my MP3 player with some good tunes because I don't like to talk or get distracted in the middle of my workouts.
I have the STFAFM face on the whole time...

(Stay The F...Away From Me)

I like to bust a$$ alone 95% of the time... the other 5% in chillin in the hottub/sauna with BF

Sometimes, when people don't get the idea, I grunt & make funny faces when I lift too :evil:

*Bunny* said:
I have the STFAFM face on the whole time...

(Stay The F...Away From Me)

I like to bust a$$ alone 95% of the time... the other 5% in chillin in the hottub/sauna with BF

Sometimes, when people don't get the idea, I grunt & make funny faces when I lift too :evil:

LOL!! I'll try that today while making this face... :evil: That should keep everyone away if my sweat drenched shirt doesn't do the job. Maybe throw in a fart just to be sure???? :lmao:

toitasatiger said:
LOL!! I'll try that today while making this face... :evil: That should keep everyone away if my sweat drenched shirt doesn't do the job. Maybe throw in a fart just to be sure???? :lmao:
lmfao, my BF is like "i don't know you..."

It's GREAT.

In all honesty, I think the only guy I would ever let work me out would be Shadow.

Cindy please let me know if you have any questions as well... :rose:

HA! I think im gonna give the program a go. I'll do everything exactly, except for leg day which i have a routine i like already and some things for chest, unless you think that would really matter?????????????

We shall see how it goes. Do you guys add milk to your protein shakes? or water. my shakes taste like crap w/ water, but i dont like to drink so much milk a day. Plus, I dont do pilates or anything like that. I enjoy running, well more like jogging.

What im trying to say is i dont drink milk right now, should i???? If i took out the milk, the only carbs i would be getting would be at night. or from some fruit, which dont count, ah, screw it I'll drink the damn milk. ha ha . I'm thinking and typing at the same time..........

cindylou said:
HA! I think im gonna give the program a go. I'll do everything exactly, except for leg day which i have a routine i like already and some things for chest, unless you think that would really matter?????????????

We shall see how it goes. Do you guys add milk to your protein shakes? or water. my shakes taste like crap w/ water, but i dont like to drink so much milk a day. Plus, I dont do pilates or anything like that. I enjoy running, well more like jogging.

What im trying to say is i dont drink milk right now, should i???? If i took out the milk, the only carbs i would be getting would be at night. or from some fruit, which dont count, ah, screw it I'll drink the damn milk. ha ha . I'm thinking and typing at the same time..........
What exactly is your leg workout? Post it in case you may not realize you are doing too much... maybe too little?

In your Post Workout Shake, if you use a little milk to add some flavor that's fine. I used fresh fruit b/c I could not stomach a Protein shake for the life of me when I started.
--------------------
Here is an example of an old HIIT session of mine... the speeds are HIGH but this is just for your reference, I think I saw you wanted a little clarification...

Sorry is this comes off elementary...
HIIT -
One Cycle = One part HIGH INTENSITY for 30 seconds + One part Recovery for 1 Minute

For my HIGH INTENSITY I run on flat tread (ZERO incline) ALL OUT for 30 seconds at 10.5 mph (adjust accordingly)

For the Recovery I will bump up the Incline to 15 (highest setting) and walk for 1 minute @ 3.5 mph.

If the HIIT calls for 10 cycles, repeat that 10 times...

When I 1st started (and now) watching me do this is hilarious and I will hold on sometimes so I don't fall off.

Those wo/men who spend 2 hours on the tread/elliptical think I'm crazy but I burn off in 20 minutes, what some do In an hour or more, only 3 times a week opposed to their 7 days a week.

Sorry if I confused you ... trust the Project

That's a great HIIT routine. That's the one i'm going to try tomorrow morning. Well, instead of 10.5 (i need to work up to that) I"m going to go up to about 8.5 and see how that feels. I've been doing recovery at 15 incline also and that is killer but i love it!!

toitasatiger said:
That's a great HIIT routine. That's the one i'm going to try tomorrow morning. Well, instead of 10.5 (i need to work up to that) I"m going to go up to about 8.5 and see how that feels. I've been doing recovery at 15 incline also and that is killer but i love it!!
If you are following Shadow's plan, I would stick with the HIIT for the week...
HIIT cardio for 8 CYCLES -
Try this for a challenge :

the HIGH INTENSITY part: 45 sec, 5.0 Incline, Speed 8.5-9.0 mph
the recovery: 1 minute, 5.0 Incline (same Incline but reduce speed), Speed 4.0-4.5 mph

Top Bottom