Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cindy's journal

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
Hey I hope its ok if I start a journal here. :)

I will be super motivated if others follow along, and give advice etc.

3/22/5
Morning cardio 20 min tredmill 5 mph 10 min HIIT (i think?) 10 mph for 30 sec, 4 mph for 1 min, I only did that twice, then I did 9 mph for 30 sec, etc. ha ha.

Is that what is considered HIIT? Any advice welcome

M1 = Pshake w/fat free milk

M2 = 1 tablespoon natty pb

m3 = chicken salad w/ Walden farms calorie free dressing - (i only use 2 tbs. anyway)

m4 = PWO shake

m5 = chicken w/ brown rice + veggies

BTW - as I said earlier I am 5'6 and 140 pounds. I will post pics hopefully tomorrow. My goal is to be 125 or at least somewhere around there. I dont really look 140, but thats what it says - or maybe I do , I dunno. I have a twin sister that weighs 140 but I am two sizes smalller.

I dont know. Any advice is wanted !!!!!!!

Yesterday's diet was basically the same, but instead of brown rice it was a sweet potato, and no cardio, leggie day.

I split my wouts w/ one body part each day, but I think I'm going to change it up, any suggestions? I have been doing that for about 2 years now, but that puts me in the gym about 6 days a week, and I tend to skip back, or shoulder days. (i know.) :( Sometimes weeks at a time.

okay, so I will be posting here from now on.
kay bye!

Of course you can start a journal here!! Glad to see it!!

Just a small tip: Don't be overly concerned with your scale weight. You can have a low bf% & fit into a smaller size without losing actual pounds.... A woman here who has a log actually lost 2+ sizes but gained 6 pounds....

cindylou said:

Cindy - Welcome!!!

Btw, trust Shadow - he knows what he is talking about. Most of us have been or are on programs that he has created. I'm sure those that are not on any of his programs, definitely listen to his advice. I've seen tremendous results with regard to gain in strength and muscle since I've been on his program.

jenscats5 said:
Of course you can start a journal here!! Glad to see it!!

Just a small tip: Don't be overly concerned with your scale weight. You can have a low bf% & fit into a smaller size without losing actual pounds.... A woman here who has a log actually lost 2+ sizes but gained 6 pounds....
ahem....how about the one who lost 11 lbs in one day from all the water she drinks....ok well maybe 10.6 lbs

:D

*Bunny* said:
ahem....how about the one who lost 11 lbs in one day from all the water she drinks....ok well maybe 10.6 lbs

:D

is that you?? water goddess......

well......

Ahem......due to work related stress and compounded by poor meal planning...I have dropped 8 pounds in 6 days last week......

btw - I just figured the way I was doing things was inefficient. unefficient? ha. but i'll keep it to one bp a day, thats fine.

Who here works out alone? I just lost my wo buddy. Maybe its better that way.

cindylou said:
btw - I just figured the way I was doing things was inefficient. unefficient? ha. but i'll keep it to one bp a day, thats fine.

Who here works out alone? I just lost my wo buddy. Maybe its better that way.

My hubby will go to the gym with me most days..... but on Leg day I'm alone.... he won't work his legs... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom