Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicken Breasts?

Bulldog_10

Do any of you guys know of any good FROZEN chicken breast patties? I've looked around, but all the one's I see have 15g of protein, which isn't too bad, cuz they are tasty and I could eat alot of em. But they also have a high sodium content and 1.5g of sat. fat. I'm just looking for something easier than cookin tastless chicken breast all day long.

P.S. I hate tuna

P.P.S. Huck...If you read this could you try to clear some room in your PM box? Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Are you just talking about the frozen box kind? I just buy the boneless skinless poultry from Purdue or shit like that. I like to cook my own shit though, if you want to buy the kind you just throw in the oven you probably are out of luck.

el cubano said:
Are you just talking about the frozen box kind? I just buy the boneless skinless poultry from Purdue or shit like that. I like to cook my own shit though, if you want to buy the kind you just throw in the oven you probably are out of luck.

Yeah man...I do the same thing. I was looking for the kind you just throw in the oven, but oh well. I guess I'm out of luck.

My girlfriends g-ma's owns a restraunt so I just order from her. For $40 I get 40 breast with 22 grams each. She orders in bulk though.

Top Bottom