Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chews chews chews!!

SupplementJunkie

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok so i finally started Powerchews D test yesterday. To start off with they taste absolutely awesome. I thought the creatine chews were good. And as always convienant as usual..i think they are working becuase i cant keep my eyes off mu girls a*s today, lol..i will update in a fee days..

Presently running the chews stack

Dtest
Creatine chews
Bcaa chews..

Sj

there great bud!
ive had a few samples of the DAA chews and actually bought the big bottle of glutamine. first time using glutamine and its a yummy way to take them to recover quicker

That's an awesome stack, think about it.. you get the sweet satisfaction of flavor from each chew then your aiding in recovery, muscle growth and test production?? That is a seriously awesome result from something that tastes like sweet-tarts. I am very excited to see what they come out with next, every product is solid and satisfying. PEOPLE JUMP ON THESE YOU WILL BE ADDICTED!!

Ok so i finally started Powerchews D test yesterday. To start off with they taste absolutely awesome. I thought the creatine chews were good. And as always convienant as usual..i think they are working becuase i cant keep my eyes off mu girls a*s today, lol..i will update in a fee days..

Presently running the chews stack

Dtest
Creatine chews
Bcaa chews..

Sj

Dang brother that's a lot of chews!

Dang brother that's a lot of chews!

Yah man, I def enjoy them. Never has it been this easy rto take creatine and BCAA. And I still have to add the the DTest is awesome. My libido is already raging and man, I cant get over how good they work and how good they taste.

Best selling point is the Conveinance factor for me. So F-ing easy to use its crazy..SJ

Top Bottom