Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Checked bags and flying domestic

Synpax

I get the feeling that if I conceal it reasonably, there won't be an issue. I was considering pre-loading the syringes/needles and then hiding them inside socks inside something else.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I looked around and haven't found any records of people being arrested with steroids/syringes.

I get the feeling that if I conceal it reasonably, there won't be an issue. I was considering pre-loading the syringes/needles and then hiding them inside socks inside something else.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I looked around and haven't found any records of people being arrested with steroids/syringes.

Yeah, I don't know. About every other time I fly I am practically raped by the TSA. I can't imaging actually smuggling something on board unless I could somehow conceal in something was appeared OTC.

Thoughts?

If you are going domestic, why not ship the items ahead to your destination?

I flew once with a few vials of test, but had a scrip from the doc...of course I had no problems...kinda like once your nobody cards you.

dont do it bro. we always talk about steroids being something we hide. not a smart idea to drive with them in your car. not a smart idea to have them on the kitchen counter when your in laws come visit and not a good idea to take them to an airport with lots and lots of security.. why even risk it?

Wouldn't even think about it. No matter if it's domestic they still run security on your bags, makes no difference

Sorry for the hi-jack but what if you are going on a vacation international and you are on the blast n cruise protocol, obviously cruising when going on the vacation but NOT with doc script ?

Sorry for the hi-jack but what if you are going on a vacation international and you are on the blast n cruise protocol, obviously cruising when going on the vacation but NOT with doc script ?

then pin before and pin when you get back.

if your vacation is longer than lets say 3 weeks then its not the end of the world lol. not like in a week you are gonna deflate.. take some T stack Rx. or phyto-serms with you and you will be g2g

then pin before and pin when you get back.

if your vacation is longer than lets say 3 weeks then its not the end of the world lol. not like in a week you are gonna deflate.. take some T stack Rx. or phyto-serms with you and you will be g2g

^This. You guys over think this shit. Long esters take weeks to drop off. Just dose before you go, and pin again when you get back. Its no big deal at all, and you won't notice a difference

Top Bottom