Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check this out... (cutting)

shibs

Stay frosty
I was thinking that i wanted to start cutting for this summer. I'm almost up to 190lbs at 5'11 and around ~11% BF but i want to get lower to like 6 or 7%.

My question is (1) what can I expect to lose as far as muscle mass, and strength? This wont be a hard core cutting diet... but definitely no late night meals any more, and significantly cutting down the carbs and fats. I wanted to atleast maintain my mass and strength, as i wanted to maintain my BF% when i get it low enough, (2) so how long can i expect to maintain that low of a BF% and (3) is it possible to ATLEAST maintain my strength? (4) What vitamina or supps will help me? (5) If i keep my carbs up, atleast for now, will that help me maintain strength?

I just don't want to lose a lot of my muscle mass and become skinny, but ripped.

There ya go, a whole ton of questions labeled for your convenience lol. Thanks for any input at all guys

1. everyone is different,its hard to say. 2. again everyone is different, these things are individual bro. 3. No, it is inevitable you will loose SOME strength. 4. ECA stack, carnitine, there are plenty plenty more but my mrs is screaming at me to get off the laptop... so ill let some other bros chime in

DH.

1. everyone is different,its hard to say. 2. again everyone is different, these things are individual bro. 3. No, it is inevitable you will loose SOME strength. 4. ECA stack, carnitine, there are plenty plenty more but my mrs is screaming at me to get off the laptop... so ill let some other bros chime in

DH.

LOL...looks like you need to get another laptop bro:biggrin:

ECA stack is good but i am using needto's forged burner and aderllin and they are easly as potent IMO

Top Bottom