Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out this interview... kinda scary if you ask me!

Not only scary-freaking unreal......its everyones fault from the promoters,fans,the advertisements..its all screwed up!!!!RADAR

That is some fucked up stuff...it's the kinda thing that makes you want to stop and think about what some of those guys are going through. I wish they took out those dammm blanks though :mad:

M18

That is some scary shit. A lot of the blanks are obvious but its the not so obvious ones that have my curiosity running wild

Makes you stop and think--even though I dont use near as much or can even compare to what they use it is still kinda scary.

Read this about an hour ago and its still trippin me out, some of what he was sayin was pretty obvious but other sh!t was unfathamable

I think that the interview is phoney, made up by ironman staff. I will admitt that some of it may be true for some pros. Interviews without names is are often false, made up just to sell mags. The all natural Ironman is just another rag, full of false info. How many top pros do you think, hardly workout and depend solely on drugs for their development? I say bullshit. We all know that their are to many drugs in pro bodybuilding, and it would be nice if their were a criteria change. Bodybuilding is not the safest sport, yet look at how few are dying in relation to some other sports.

I think its kinda of true... if you think about it, where are these guys gonna find the money and the time to get other jobs? Like what are they gonna do, be a pro body builder and be a pizza delivery guy on the side... no i don't think so! They have to put all their time, money, and health on the line for this type of shiet and they don't get paid that much, nor do they get any recognition. How often do u see a pro bb at charity event or at award shows, etc... no that often. These guys are simply there to advertise products and sell their images.

I think alot of the blanks were insulin... that shit is dangerous.

Top Bottom