Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out this cycle

I'm coming off a 6 week break of my 1st summer cycle. I just started my 2nd summer lean cycle. Its a 10-12 week cycle. I'm 24 yrs old, 6'0 195lbs about 10% bf. Lemme know what you think. 1-12 prop 100mg ed, 1-10 fina 75mg ed, 1-8 winny oral 100mg ed, arimidex .05mg ed. And pct of nolva and clomid.hpw does that look? All suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Looks rockin' bro.

I tend to be a little more cautious on dosing, but I think it's within normal bodybuilding guidelines.

What's the diet/workout look like?

to me, it seems a little high dose for your 2nd cycle and a lean one. But other than that, it looks pretty good

I personally hate it. Its your 2nd cycle and you are doing nearly 2grams of gear/wk. At 6' 195# 10% BF 6 wks after a cycle personally think you would be significantly better off with less gear.

What was your first cycle?

What were your stats prior to your first cucle?

First cycle was a 12 week cycle. 1-12 prop 100mg eod, 1-4 tbol 50mg ed, 1-8 fina 100mg eod, 6-12 anavar 50mg ed. Maybe I should lower the dosage on this cycle? Or do eod? Idk I kinda like it and my buddy took same cycle and got very nice results

i think who ever told u to take fina for your first cycle should be kick in the balls,,jocund i think u to to much gear for your first

Well Im glad you are here learning about AAS etc. Your first cycle is not a first cycle - its more like a 3rd or 4th in my opinion. I'll be honest waiting only 6 wks after your first run which was a pretty strong run and jumping on again is a big mistake. Your HPTA is not going to be very happy. I Personally think you should lay off the gas for a solid 3-6 months get some bloodwork done and make sure you are fully recovered from your first cycle. During this time do a shitload of research, think about both your shortterm and long term goals. Put together a reasonable cycle and get back on track.

Good Luck

Top Bottom