Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out this chick... She is RIPPED

Keep this stuff out of this board and over in the Sheets or Chat PLEASE...
I'll go over there to see it... thanks... no flames please

Christ, It was just a joke... By the way My name is chris and I will be sharing the username jinxed_teen with my friend john (the skinny one) I am actually fairly buff, Ill post pic some time.

don't post that shit anywhere on elite fitness, george is getting pissed that people are making a mockery of his sex discussion board and paleeeeeeaaaaaase don't bring that crap here!!!!

yeah dude, I understand that you are a novice but that shouldn't be posted here. Read Stew's post for newbies and make it bible. Just erase this thread near the bottom of this screen.

Sorry, thought this was the anabolic board...well go to that board and read Stew's post. It's important.

Valdez said:
don't post that shit anywhere on elite fitness, george is getting pissed that people are making a mockery of his sex discussion board and paleeeeeeaaaaaase don't bring that crap here!!!!

Agreed 100 %

Enough already !!!! :redhot: :kaioken: :splat:

hey jinxed teen, you're a fuckin idiot.
you post a bit too much bullshit for you own good. you're starting to get disliked....and you know it.
:mad:

in the event of a dildo , we like to use the indefinite article "A" dildo never "Your

:devil: :yawn: :vampire:

ok all you steriod using penis exercising shits. why the fuck are you all jumping this kids ass... i bet you were all twice as immature as you claim he is. he's just trying to fit in and you guys are being supreme assholes. i guess to rev your own ego. why don't you do taht at home. apply the "we don't want it here" bullshit to yourself. gawd!
~**~The Wretchess~**~

Top Bottom