Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out these events(BOSTON)

He is nothing. A newbie is stronger than him in all lifts.

Suston doesnt realize that dumbell curls with pink dumbells dont always translate to big deadlift. I think he has much to learn

JOKER47 said:

I got my work cut out for me over the next year......:D

Thanks god I was able to get a 750lbs tire....*LOL*

In 2002 we took an 800 tire for 100'...SUCKED. I puked...but I am a puker.

PolishHammer...can you feel me?

B True

b fold the truth said:

B True

I'm gonna get the 750 for 80ft, I swear it!!!:D

B fold- you will succeed because you can't fail. You won't, and I won't let you... Fear or excitement- it is the same untill comp time then you can let your actions dictate your response.

revex- the point is brute strength only got me so far, 13 reps on a viking press with 200lbs, and technique got me 18reps with 225lbs

everyone works hard to compete. Think about how easy it is to go through the motions and walk the well-trodden path. All the hours I spend, sweating, bleeding, puking, alone, beaten, sore, shunned is what I pay for tougher path. In the end when I am out there competing there is no quit cause all i have sacrificed, anything less than 100% would mean my honor, integrity, and hard-work were worthless. I would be hypocrit and a coward

very well put ls...your right anyone can go through the motions...but the fun part is see just how far you can push your body past a point where you never thought you would get through all the pain till you have nothing left in you.

b fold the truth said:

B True

800 for 100' - NOPE

Puking - Yup!!!!

Nick Winters sure had a front row seatr for that one, along with Linder. lolololoolol

I feel you man

Top Bottom