Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my STACK...gimme suggestions

Here is the stack I have planned and would like some suggestions on.
------------------
STACK:
Need2Slin : 2 pills 2X a day w/ meals
Phytoserms-347 : w/EGCG & Omega-3,6,9
DAA : @ 4g/day
------------------
GOALS:
My goals for this stack are...wait for it.....wait for it......TO GAIN MUSCLE AND LOOSE FAT!!
-------------------

GREAT looking stack! Might I suggest, since you stated you're attempting to attain mass and lose fat, a solid fat burner such as Forged Burner? It's jam-packed with focus enhancing compounds and will also drive your body into a more efficient condition of calorie utilization. Give the write-up a look here, and round out your well planned protocol! Forged Burner

I like the idea of the HCGenerate and ForgedBurner too.

I have posted here before, my blood test results for SHBG while using HCGenerate. My SHBG was 16 nmol/L with a reference range of 11-80, on only 2 caps of HCGenerate a day. Very low (which is good). HCGenerate also test boosters in it (fadogia and tribulus).

GREAT looking stack! Might I suggest, since you stated you're attempting to attain mass and lose fat, a solid fat burner such as Forged Burner? It's jam-packed with focus enhancing compounds and will also drive your body into a more efficient condition of calorie utilization. Give the write-up a look here, and round out your well planned protocol! Forged Burner
Forged burner has been clutch for me! I dropped six lbs when i stacked it with need2slin i will be stacking it again with t2 alpha as soon as they both get here

Forged burner has been clutch for me! I dropped six lbs when i stacked it with need2slin i will be stacking it again with t2 alpha as soon as they both get here

I hear it's good but I'm really on a lean bulk so anything that is an appetite suppressor I am trying to steer clear of. After I gain about 10-12 lbs I will be ready to cut down and will look into Forged burner.

ceo said:
I like the idea of the HCGenerate and ForgedBurner too.

I have posted here before, my blood test results for SHBG while using HCGenerate. My SHBG was 16 nmol/L with a reference range of 11-80, on only 2 caps of HCGenerate a day. Very low (which is good). HCGenerate also test boosters in it (fadogia and tribulus).

As soon as Bridge or HCGenerate is back in stock I will get a bottle and run it with the stack. Thanks

Island_Girl said:
I'm midway in a bulk/off season right now, but wanting to keep bodyfat at bay. I started taking Forged Burner about 10 days ago and just recently put an update in my journal. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/wo...ml#post9890445 I really suggest giving this product a try. You will not be disappointed. Good luck.

Nice. I'll check out your log.

at(almost)ANYcost said:

Thanks. I appreciate your input bro!!

Top Bottom