Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my STACK...gimme suggestions

cgar1228

Here is the stack I have planned and would like some suggestions on. I have focused on 4 things in this stack which are Testosterone boost, GH boost, Insulin boost, & Lowering Estrogen.

------------------
STACK:
Need2Slin : 2 pills 2X a day w/ meals
Phytoserms-347 : w/EGCG & Omega-3,6,9
DAA : @ 4g/day
Osta SARMS : @ 15-25mg/day w/creatine & ZMA
CJC-1295 w/o DAC : 100mcg 2X/day w/Huperzine A
GHRP-6 : 100mcg 2X/day
Forma Stanzol : 5-10 pumps per day

------------------
GOALS:
My goals for this stack are...wait for it.....wait for it......TO GAIN MUSCLE AND LOOSE FAT!! Baahahahaha...That gets me every time!! Classic!!

But seriously, I am looking to get as much anabolism as possible without suppressing with my normal hormones like AAS, synthetic GH, or ProHormones would do. Another goal of mine is to create an environment for positive collagen synthesis to repair damaged tendons.
-------------------

If I were to add any more to this stack I would need a reason why and it would have to work in here synergistically.

Let me know what you think of this and if you have any suggestions then PLEASE let me know. Thanks!!!

Looks like you put a lot of thought into it. I don't see any problems with it. Maybe someone else will.

Top Bottom