Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my new car

NickyE3 said:
sweet Mazda

There are plenty of easy performance upgrades for it to make it quite a bit quicker
upgrade the air intake and headers
18inch wheels would look good too

My very first car was an 87 mazda 626 manual, this one is a manual as well. I had to stay true to my roots. I forgot how much fun stick-shifts are.

This is a 3 year lease so I guess it isn't too much of a purchase as it is a commitment so I don't think I can do too much to it. I would love to put performance parts on it though. This car can take corners like a champ too. I keep trying to get the wheels to squeel around corners but haven't been able to yet.

Gambino said:

not many have messed with the headers on that. there are plenty of downpipes/exhaust systems out there.

I would throw in a turbo boost controller and a blow off valve

javaguru said:
You might want to edit out your temp tag, HH might show up at your door around 8:00 AM.

lol, I have since removed them and have permenant plates on now.

While we're sorta on the subject, can someone tell me why people (especially the Asians) put those damn gigantic mufflers on their car that sounds like my riding lawn mower? Does this do something special, or is it just to annoy the fuck out of me while I sleep?

Gambino said:

It came with 17 alloys, 18 would look good though. What could I do to it easily and somewhat cheap. Keep in mind I'm a car retard for the most part.

Top Bottom