Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out micheal phelps' diet

wolfman87

i know this is the wrong place for this. but more people come in here and i thought a lot of yall would be interested.

12,000 calories a day for phelps

for those of you who don't know micheal phelps is the most decorated athlete in olympic history.

it's crazy what this guy eats, i almost can't believe it.

he isnt eating 12,000 calories. Maybe half. I saw him on tv saying that he basically eats whatever he wants. 12000 calories is another story. Thats almost impossible to do on a consistant basis let alone in one day. Oh and did I mention, WRONG FORUM

the elite addict said:
he isnt eating 12,000 calories. Maybe half. I saw him on tv saying that he basically eats whatever he wants. 12000 calories is another story. Thats almost impossible to do on a consistant basis let alone in one day. Oh and did I mention, WRONG FORUM

i'd disagree, i bet he is easily eating 10k a day. he is downing 3k in energy drink a lone. all those carbs add up FAST

mwm5 said:
i'd disagree, i bet he is easily eating 10k a day. he is downing 3k in energy drink a lone. all those carbs add up FAST

And with all that training, he is probably just eating at maintenance with that!

mus1cjunk1e said:
And with all that training, he is probably just eating at maintenance with that!

EXACTLY :Chef:

it just lists a big as breakfast, which is like a dozen eggs, some ham - not so protein enriched compared to steak or breast. I don't think he does 12000k/cals.. Plus if it's mostly energy drink carb crap I don't consider it eating.. On a weekend I can slam down 6000k/cal and still have room for more..

in the end, when you burn so much energy it's all about calories in vs calories out.. i eat a lot, i can afford to eat crap and not gain bad weight.. if 90% of my 4000k/cal daily total is clean thats 1000 of crap.. that's one fast food meal, the biggest burger, no mayo/cheese, a diet soda, and I tend to toss my fries for another small burger..

wolfman87 said:
i know this is the wrong place for this. but more people come in here and i thought a lot of yall would be interested.

12,000 calories a day for phelps

for those of you who don't know micheal phelps is the most decorated athlete in olympic history.

it's crazy what this guy eats, i almost can't believe it.

I saw that. That's just nuts. Yah know the guy doesn't prepare his own food. With all that training, you need to have that food prepared for you.

Caleb's Tree said:
I saw that. That's just nuts. Yah know the guy doesn't prepare his own food. With all that training, you need to have that food prepared for you.

that's what I need, some lady to make me chocolate chip pancakes for me and my girl on the weekends.

Top Bottom