Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check, check and recheck

Cry0genix

Please critique my upcoming test/beast cycle

planning to run the cycle like this
1-10 test 250mg ew
1-4 beastdrol 1 cap 3 times a day
6=10 HCGenerate 5 caps ed
10-14 postcycle/Unleashed/formastan for PCT

Liver support and milk thistle throughout, diet is in check. 23 (almost 24) yrs old, 6'0 15-18% BF

This isnt my first cycle, but will be the first one ive truly ran right due to the wealth of knowledge provided by you guys on here...

Im trying to shave down BF and cut up some for summertime, hopefully low sides, no estro issues due to the prop and beast..

Am i missing anything else? I did notice it looks like postcycle is out of stock at N2BM...suggest a replacement supp?

I'm fking AMPED to get this rolling...just wanna cover ALLL my bases.:evil:

THANKS

seems like you are well prepared this go around

how old were you when you first started to juice? and what are your goals? would like to see your bf more like 12-15% and not 15-18% for maximum results.. at your age it shouldn't be over 15% ... i personally would make sure to knock that down before starting.. shouldn't take you long if you work hard and eat right.

I have post cycle, i would keep checking it should be back in stock soon i'm sure.

also why just 250 test ew? and what kind are you using?

Well to give the short version...

8th through 11th grade, i was involved in sports, all conference and all state linebacker at my highschool, walked around at 195 and roughly 8-10%BF.. summer after eleventh grade, suffered a terrible compound fracture of my left elbow, shattered growth plate, one surgery, two steel pins later..football was over, senior year got out of shape and overweight...continued to get out of control until I was 21 years old, and weighed 290 lbs...

when I was 22 I had enough and began training and dieting again, in the process of working out with a lifelong friend's dad (who happened to be a personal trainer at my gym) He suggested I take a cycle of deca he had laying around to boost my gains. Of course I was new to all of this and my only focus was getting back into the shape i was once in...I really took guys word as gold, did a little research...but didnt completely know what i was doing...he said to reduce sides i should inject 1cc of deca (QV200) every TEN DAYS! Well i did this schedule...and dropped almost 70 lbs through workout, diet, and this "cycle" schedule in roughly 3 months. i did SOME research of my own, asked him if PCT was necessarry...he said due to my age, ill rebound fine, nothing to worry about. I have not noticed any sides..other than some additional body hair on my back and chest... 250EW was a suggestion to get good gains, but minimize sides of test prop. Should I add more test..?

Thats a quick background for me...the guys on this board have been beyond great for answering my newb questions, and ALWAYS having a good attitude about it. Cheers.

Ive kept the weight off, diet has gone downhill a little, but im on a solid 36 days of STRICT diet, and its now easy to keep it in check...Of course I havent posted on here a lot, but i spend 99% of my time on EF researching and trying to learn as much as I can about what I'm putting in my body.
I'd like to get back down to roughly 205 and 10% body fat...I dont have the definition I once had and its summer...im running out of time. Looking for the extra boost to get over the plateau I seem to be in now..

check out this article on prop. Anabolic steroids Testosterone Propionate
think that + some other bro's who have taken prop can definately get you taking the right dosage

how often do you plan on injecting?

I stick sust myself twice a week.. 500mg total.. so 250 2X/week. it works well for me.

It came down to Prop...or ive got some denkall T-400 that looks to be legit gear...compared my vial to some that are claimed to be good in the pix forum...Wanted to avoid awful injection stories...but thought about the T400 instead..

Top Bottom