Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Chairman status, is it worth it?

c3bodybuilding

New member
I am seriously considering upgrading to chairman status on elite within a month or two, as this is my home site for over 5 years now and out of all the boards I am a member, this is the one I spend the most time.

I know this isn't c&c forum, but I spend 99.9% of my time right here on the Anabolic forum. I want to hear from my fellow anabolic board brothers who have chairman status.

Was it worth the upgrade? If you got it for only a few months, do you plan to renew it? If not, why?

It really has become a bargain and has some really cool features, but like I said, I want to hear from my fellow anabolic bros.

I don't want any flames in this thread or people trashing Elite or this feature they now offer. If this happens, I will request the thread to be locked. I only want to hear from people on this forum who have or have had the chairman upgrade. Let me know....
 
C3bodybuilding,

Thank you for supporting EliteFitness.com as a Platinum Member and thanks for making this your home since 2002. The support of members like you make these forums you trust and depend on possible.

I created the Chairman Membership to give our sponsors total control over their threads. But, I did not want to restrict the Chairman Membership features to sponsors spending several grand a month, so I opened it up to our other members as well.

I think a Chairman Membership is worth the investment if you spend considerable time here. Many guys are on the site for three or more hours a day. If I was dedicating that much time to our cause, then I would definitely invest in a Chairman Membership to make sure that I got the very best experience possible. And it is really not that expensive at about $2.46 a day - for the ultimate set of features. You can read about the features here: www.elitefitness.com/reports/chairman

If you are here only five or six hours a week, then I think a Platinum Membership is the way to go. You get a great feature set and you get unrestricted search.

I know that there are lots of opinions here about both memberships and we do not censor any of them as long as they are constructive. However, when soliciting opinions, I would make sure to weight the ones you get from current or former Chairman Members a little higher than the ones from someone who has never participated.

And thank you again for your support of the site. You contribution is appreciated more than you know regardless of the level of your support.
 
George Spellwin said:
C3bodybuilding,

Thank you for supporting EliteFitness.com as a Platinum Member and thanks for making this your home since 2002. The support of members like you make these forums you trust and depend on possible.

I created the Chairman Membership to give our sponsors total control over their threads. But, I did not want to restrict the Chairman Membership features to sponsors spending several grand a month, so I opened it up to our other members as well.

I think a Chairman Membership is worth the investment if you spend considerable time here. Many guys are on the site for three or more hours a day. If I was dedicating that much time to our cause, then I would definitely invest in a Chairman Membership to make sure that I got the very best experience possible. And it is really not that expensive at about $2.46 a day - for the ultimate set of features. You can read about the features here: www.elitefitness.com/reports/chairman

If you are here only five or six hours a week, then I think a Platinum Membership is the way to go. You get a great feature set and you get unrestricted search.

I know that there are lots of opinions here about both memberships and we do not censor any of them as long as they are constructive. However, when soliciting opinions, I would make sure to weight the ones you get from current or former Chairman Members a little higher than the ones from someone who has never participated.

And thank you again for your support of the site. You contribution is appreciated more than you know regardless of the level of your support.

I was also considering upgrading to a Chairman Member. I have learned a lot from this site and I definitely owe it SOMETHING.. :)

T-Matt
 
Kachunga said:
I saw Chairman of the Board status abused once. Don't become that guy.

haha.. I can definitely see where that could become a problem.

As a chairman member can you delete posts?

I know I've had a couple posts deleted where if what I posted wasn't deleted the other party would have gotten piiiiiiiiissed! lol

I'd like to have access to some of the deleted posts so I can really get a good look at everyone's personality.

T-Matt
 
T-Matt said:
haha.. I can definitely see where that could become a problem.

As a chairman member can you delete posts?

I know I've had a couple posts deleted where if what I posted wasn't deleted the other party would have gotten piiiiiiiiissed! lol

I'd like to have access to some of the deleted posts so I can really get a good look at everyone's personality.

T-Matt
Oh yeeeahh. You have Moderator Supa Powers. And unlimited bombs.
 
Kachunga said:
Oh yeeeahh. You have Moderator Supa Powers. And unlimited bombs.

Not exactly -- you basically "own" your own threads, so if you start a thread and someone tries to hijack it, you can put a stop to it. It's not the same as having mod power for the whole board. If someone else starts a thread about you, you don't get any special censorship powers over that.
 
Think of yourself as being a mini-admin within your own threads: you can stop anyone posting in your threads and edit or delete anyone's response. You're also immune to bombs and to being hit with Red K and your own bombs cannot be diffused via the store, if you're into bombs and the like.

Aside from that, you get access to the mod forum for all of the 'inside' tattle and you can do funky things like sticky threads. You can also hit 40 times per day and the Karma never comes out of your own stash.

There are other benefits, too, including a warm glow of satisfaction, or so I hear.
 
"With great power comes great responsibility" :D
 
George Spellwin said:
C3bodybuilding,

Thank you for supporting EliteFitness.com as a Platinum Member and thanks for making this your home since 2002. The support of members like you make these forums you trust and depend on possible.

I created the Chairman Membership to give our sponsors total control over their threads. But, I did not want to restrict the Chairman Membership features to sponsors spending several grand a month, so I opened it up to our other members as well.

I think a Chairman Membership is worth the investment if you spend considerable time here. Many guys are on the site for three or more hours a day. If I was dedicating that much time to our cause, then I would definitely invest in a Chairman Membership to make sure that I got the very best experience possible. And it is really not that expensive at about $2.46 a day - for the ultimate set of features. You can read about the features here: www.elitefitness.com/reports/chairman

If you are here only five or six hours a week, then I think a Platinum Membership is the way to go. You get a great feature set and you get unrestricted search.

I know that there are lots of opinions here about both memberships and we do not censor any of them as long as they are constructive. However, when soliciting opinions, I would make sure to weight the ones you get from current or former Chairman Members a little higher than the ones from someone who has never participated.

And thank you again for your support of the site. You contribution is appreciated more than you know regardless of the level of your support.

George, thanks for the post. I was looking for a link just like that for about two hours last night! I was half asleep and I couldn't find info on it anywhere, which is why I started this thread. The option that allows use of all the ebooks makes it worth it alone!

The wife was asking me what I wanted for Christmas and she knew about this option and asked if I would want it.

I thought you basically got a bunch of karma, some cool logos, and a few extra features, I had no idea you got all of that.

Everyone else, thank you so much for the feed back. This is the type of info I was looking for, not a flame. I can't tell you how proud I am of my EF members that this thread turned out so nicely. :)

Thank you Omega for your kind words and support.

And no, if I do become a chairman, I would *never* abuse the power like that one person did a long time ago. I hope my good brothers and sisters who have known me on here for a long time know I do not give two $hits about bombs, deleting a post or anything like that at all. I just love EF and I spend a lot of time here (my wife would say too much time lol) and this is something I am putting a lot of thought into.

Thank you all again for your responses and keeping it a good thread.
 
I like COTB. The ability to close and moderate your own threads is nice. Also you get to keep your karma when karma hitting someone. You can accumulate and you can also add to someone elses karma without sacrifice. Also the plats cannot red you , LOL.

The ebooks are you get access to are also good if you're a non steroid user and thinking about starting up such as myself. I've never got into gear due to where I was doing contract work (state gov't now doing some fed gov't work) There is good information there to read if you're a gear newbie.

If you spend any amount of time here I think it's a good option to have
 
In my own case, I think the chairman membership is really beneficial. Often, threads get started and go way off target. When I got chairman ability, I was able to start threads and get rid of unconstructive posts, or off-tangent B.S. And when people repeatedly do stuff like that, you can permanently ban them from ever replying in any of your threads. It's a nice option for someone in my position, who has a vested interest in keeping threads I start constructive and drama-free, while remaining open to different points of view.
 
Anthony Roberts said:
In my own case, I think the chairman membership is really beneficial. Often, threads get started and go way off target. When I got chairman ability, I was able to start threads and get rid of unconstructive posts, or off-tangent B.S. And when people repeatedly do stuff like that, you can permanently ban them from ever replying in any of your threads. It's a nice option for someone in my position, who has a vested interest in keeping threads I start constructive and drama-free, while remaining open to different points of view.


Agreed........

its a wonder full thing
 
C3bodybuilding said:
I am seriously considering upgrading to chairman status on elite within a month or two, as this is my home site for over 5 years now and out of all the boards I am a member, this is the one I spend the most time.

I know this isn't c&c forum, but I spend 99.9% of my time right here on the Anabolic forum. I want to hear from my fellow anabolic board brothers who have chairman status.

Was it worth the upgrade? If you got it for only a few months, do you plan to renew it? If not, why?

It really has become a bargain and has some really cool features, but like I said, I want to hear from my fellow anabolic bros.

I don't want any flames in this thread or people trashing Elite or this feature they now offer. If this happens, I will request the thread to be locked. I only want to hear from people on this forum who have or have had the chairman upgrade. Let me know....

For me it is worth it, I spend alot of time on these boards and I love the features. I am that kind of person though, if I get something... I want the best.

If you got some spare cash, I would say go for it !!!

PS: not too mention the karma whoring is nice :p
 
Maverick said:
For me it is worth it, I spend alot of time on these boards and I love the features. I am that kind of person though, if I get something... I want the best.

If you got some spare cash, I would say go for it !!!

PS: not too mention the karma whoring is nice :p
So there it is, folks, officially stated by a board chairman.
 
I think it's worth it and I've only had it for a couple of hours. I can't seem to pull myself from the keyboard LOL!

I'm gonna go gift a good bro a plat membership.
 
ortiz34 said:
I think it's worth it and I've only had it for a couple of hours. I can't seem to pull myself from the keyboard LOL!

I'm gonna go gift a good bro a plat membership.

You can even gift people a plat membership? This option has more features than I ever thought it would.

Like I said, the karma doesn't mean much to me, but I really do like all the other options.
 
C3bodybuilding said:
You can even gift people a plat membership? This option has more features than I ever thought it would.

Like I said, the karma doesn't mean much to me, but I really do like all the other options.



You can give out three for half price or something like that, they are running a special on it.
 
C3bodybuilding said:
You can even gift people a plat membership? This option has more features than I ever thought it would.

Like I said, the karma doesn't mean much to me, but I really do like all the other options.

Your Chairman Membership includes an unlimited number of 3 month Platinum Memberships that entitle the recipient to an additional 3 free months with each renewal. Essentially, you can invite anyone you chose to become a Platinum Member for 6 months at the price of only 3 months.

If you select investment option 3, you can give out three free 3-month Platinum Memberships. Plus, with either of the annual investment options, be sure to call the Chairman concierge to ask him how to gift any remaining time on your current Platinum Membership.
 
mlmdpump said:
Do I need to run an AI if I have COTB status? :qt:
Depends on what you stack with it, but CotB itself has zero liver toxicity and a long half-life. :D
 
mlmdpump said:
Do I need to run an AI if I have COTB status? :qt:

Although some chairman have been accused of being "bitching twits" I don't think that's the same as having "bitch tits" :)
 
I think everyone needs to have Admin Inhibition in mind when they post but COTBs might be able to get away with a lower dose.
 
blut wump said:
I think everyone needs to have Admin Inhibition in mind when they post but COTBs might be able to get away with a lower dose.


"Admin Inhibition" you guys kill me!
 
Top Bottom