Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cervical Cancer Vaccine: Life Saver or Teen Sex-Life Catalyst?

If it's for the common good of the American people, isn't that what the government's supposed to do? We already pay for other people's kid(s), so wouldn't this be just another specific case of a more generalized thing (people paying for other people's health)?

:cow:

samoth said:
If it's for the common good of the American people, isn't that what the government's supposed to do? We already pay for other people's kid(s), so wouldn't this be just another specific case of a more generalized thing (people paying for other people's health)?

agreed.

p0ink said:
oh, so everyone else should be forced to pay for someone else's kid? sure thing, comrade.

but seriously, how many females worry about cervical cancer when they think of std's? really...lets be honest.

i'm not against anyone getting the vaccine, i am just against the government getting involved in every possible aspect of our lives.
UMMM....if they are not worried, they should be. HPV is the number one cause of cervical cancer.

samoth said:

AGREED!

p0ink said:
Gardasil is given in 3 injections over 6 months, namely at enrollment, and 2 and 6 months later. Gardasil protects against four subtypes that together account for 70 per cent of all cervical cancers and 90 per cent of genital warts. It has been shown to be more than 95-per-cent effective.

The numbers here make it sound pretty impressive. These are high rates to be preventing cancer. Good job, science :D

p0ink said:
oh, so everyone else should be forced to pay for someone else's kid? sure thing, comrade.

but seriously, how many females worry about cervical cancer when they think of std's? really...lets be honest.

i'm not against anyone getting the vaccine, i am just against the government getting involved in every possible aspect of our lives.

It's probably cheaper to pay now for a vaccine than pay later for cancer treatments cuz some parents were negligent.

yes, we are required to have certain vaccines already, but those are for communicable diseases which arent spread by personal behavior.

plus, how long have these vaccines been in existence? do we know all of the potential side effects?

Top Bottom