Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cena on RAW

I think in a lot of ways it's good because he can hopefully go up against some of the big guys in Raw depending on who gets traded to smackdown. The only bad thing is I think Smackdown is all ready lacking some of the star power that Raw has and Cena was the one bright spot Smackdown had. I was definitely surprised when he came out on the highlight reel, I thought Cena would be the one guy who would be safe.

I have a few theories on what is going to happen with SD and the star power and a championship...

Theory 1: The likely answer...
Batista or HHH (more than likely Batista, because let's face it, RAW is the A show and HHH is sleeping with the bosses daughter) will be drafted to SD. This will be before their HITC match, which Bischoff ever so conveinently noted was a "Protected Match" regardless of the draft.
So whichever of these two men is drafted to SD prior to HITC...will win the match and the title, putting a title on SD.

Theory 2: The back up plan...
Edge is drafted to SD, but he uses his "Money in the bank contract" to get a World Title Match. He takes his match, possibly after the HITC when neither wrestler is worth a damn, and steals the title and takes it to SD. (This is highly unlikely, because of Lita and Edge's relationship, they would then probably need to move Lita as well, which is not good for the women's division. But I've seen weirder.)

Theory 3: The last resort...
Cena drops his title at the three-way match at Vengence. (He losses the title without getting beat, just to protect his current standing.) The following week, the winner (probably Jericho) then gets drafted to SD. Now don't quote me on the winner, because I'm not sure where things are at with Jerichos contract and last I heard he was nearing the end of his contract and he may not be resigned. In that case Christian may win and take his Peeps to SD. If he is lucky, Tomko will go with him.

But to answer the question...
Cena is good for Raw and Raw is good for Cena. He has a lot of talent and is under exposed on SD. His popularity may really boom on the A-Program.

:king:

starfish1 said:
I have a few theories on what is going to happen with SD and the star power and a championship...

Theory 1: The likely answer...
Batista or HHH (more than likely Batista, because let's face it, RAW is the A show and HHH is sleeping with the bosses daughter) will be drafted to SD. This will be before their HITC match, which Bischoff ever so conveinently noted was a "Protected Match" regardless of the draft.
So whichever of these two men is drafted to SD prior to HITC...will win the match and the title, putting a title on SD.

Theory 2: The back up plan...
Edge is drafted to SD, but he uses his "Money in the bank contract" to get a World Title Match. He takes his match, possibly after the HITC when neither wrestler is worth a damn, and steals the title and takes it to SD. (This is highly unlikely, because of Lita and Edge's relationship, they would then probably need to move Lita as well, which is not good for the women's division. But I've seen weirder.)

Theory 3: The last resort...
Cena drops his title at the three-way match at Vengence. (He losses the title without getting beat, just to protect his current standing.) The following week, the winner (probably Jericho) then gets drafted to SD. Now don't quote me on the winner, because I'm not sure where things are at with Jerichos contract and last I heard he was nearing the end of his contract and he may not be resigned. In that case Christian may win and take his Peeps to SD. If he is lucky, Tomko will go with him.

But to answer the question...
Cena is good for Raw and Raw is good for Cena. He has a lot of talent and is under exposed on SD. His popularity may really boom on the A-Program.

:king:

I think the scenario with Batista is probably the most likely to happen. SD now has just one single title holder in Paul London. I think Batista will be traded to SD possibly this thursday maybe next since vengeance is this weekend. I hate to see Batista go but at least he will make SD more interesting.

I don't think Edge will end up on SD because he was just traded last year to RAW so I don't think they would send him back.

Kane could be another possibility, it seems everyone that has been traded so far is someone that is in some sort of heated battle with someone.

It will be interesting to see.

I would not rule out Edge just because he was traded last year. After all, Chris Benoit came to RAW just before WM20, so that gave him a little over a year before being sent back to SD. Althought, I don't see that happening.

After tonight's HITC, I would still say that Edge is an outside chance to go after Batista tomorrow night on RAW. (Hell, the only way to beat the Animal is while he is not 100%.) But I do have to emphasize that this is WAY OUTSIDE.

If there is a title change tomorrow on RAW, then maybe that may be a tip off. (Such as Jericho getting a 1-on-1 rematch w/ Cena.)

Another possibility is that the "WWE Title" does say SmackDown on the belt, and possibly Teddy Long might just pull out some technicality to get the belt back.

Moving Batista would be a bad move imo, but imo, HHH has held the title way too long and way too often. Plus the McMahons stopped calling and asking my opinion since I brought up the Gimmick Battle Royal a few years back. (Geesh, one little mistake.)

The other item to bear in mind is that in addition to the Lottery, the GMs can perform Trades... So maybe that might come into play.

Otherwise, SummerSlam is in August and perhaps an inter-promotional match might bring a major title to SD.

At this point, I am too far on the outside to give a good answer. (Damn Gimmick Battle Royal!!! Grrr!)

well...
I guess I was off a little. (U can tell I don't watch a lot of SD.)
SD is creating a new title...

(Just what we need...another title.) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom