Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CELL_TECH Creatine ON E-BAY

I dont know, for some reason I still wouldn;t get ne supplement on ebay unless i was close by to the guy auctioning it off so i cuold check it out..

becareful i bought a protein powder a while ago and a lot of protein bars and in the auction there was a picture of the bigger size of protein and when it got to my house the shit was like 20 servings. also the protein bars tasted stale and the date had expired by over a year.......

If I can I buy some things on eBay which can be way cheaper than the usual retail prices. If I am purchasing protein powder I contact the seller, ask for the expiration date and the actual size of the product if not specified. This way if I do get the wrong product and it tastes old I have the email to prove that I got ripped off. Although, I have never gotten ripped off over supplements on eBay. Once you get the hang of how to buy on eBay you'll be good to go. Also know this, don't buy from sellers with 0 feedback.

Top Bottom