Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell phone help!?!?!

mustang_00

I've had a shitty motorola T731 for almost 3 years now. My service provider is "qwest" for the past month my cell has been acting up. when ever i open it (flip phone) it turns off, or when i receive/send texts it shuts off. It holds its charge perfectly fine though. I'm not sure what to do. I called qwest on thursday and they told me to send it in and they'll give me the same model phone only it's a refurbished phone. They're going to charge me 50 bucks for that. I kinda feel that i'm getting screwed over. I had just signed another 2 year contract with them the middle of december (my mistake) on their website they don't really offer any "cool" phones and according to them they won't upgrade it for me anyways even if they don't have the same model phone to give back to me. I looked for unlocked phones on ebay and and i really like the new motorola SLVR but it's not compatible with qwest. My model of phone doesn't have a sim card so im pretty sure i couldn't go the unlocked route anyways. haha i could be wrong since i don't know crap about cell phones. Can anyone give me some insight on what to do. Am i the only idiot who uses qwest on the board??

haha that makes me feel worse about having qwest :(

this is the phone i want... SLVR Guess i'll just have to break my contract since they don't want to work with me and they have shit phones anyways.

Top Bottom