Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cease fire - the war is over

Buddy_Christ

"but he bombed me!"

"but he hit me with red!"

"but he insulted me so i bombed/redded him and then he insulted me again...."

after a conversation with one of the "bomb squad" members, that's pretty much what it boiled down to. i've been neutral in all of this for a while and just watching this place turn into a fucking nursery school of insults.

basically what i'm trying to say is some of you need to agree that you'll always disagree and drop it. no more "i'll hit him with red to teach him a lesson" or "i'll bomb him to shut him up."

this constant petty quarreling is just annoying, and i'm not just talking about the black outs because of bombings. i'm talking about the content of the board and some of the petty bickering. you're never going to "be the man" arguing on a chat board. it's time to just give it up, on BOTH sides.

it's time to get C&C back to being a place that a lot of people ENJOY surfing and posting on. i'd like to enjoy surfing EF again and i'm sure i'm not the only one. when i refresh the page and see there's 10 threads of bickering and polls about "does this person suck dick because he bombed me" or "do you think this person is a dirty taint because he bombed me" i just minimize the window and go elsewhere, hoping that if i come back in an hour i'll see less of that shit and more enjoyable threads and posts.

you're all losing, no one is winning. you're all just banging your heads against a brick wall hoping that it doesn't hurt the next time, yet it does.

i'm extending diplomicy to BOTH sides of this "war," and in case the "bombers" and the "associates" havn't noticed, i havn't participated in anything of the sort since the first carpet bombing. enough is enough. i'd like to get back to making fun of JerseyFart and his blatent homosexualty, Gonelifting and his missing intelligence, Bigdawg and his Krispie Kreme addiction, telling Curling he's going to kill himself trying to impress some 14 yr old girl riding in the car with her parents while he pulls a wheelie on the freeway right next to them, and so on and so forth.

let's all just www.lemonparty.org each other and get it over with.

vigilante said:
but peace is so.....gay

i agree, but at the same time, watching this place go from fun to annoying is even gayer.

like i said, i used to really enjoy C&C and posted a lot more. i'd like to continue to post more here, but right now i'm a total post whore on another board because this place is going in the shitter with the bickering. enough is enough.

crak600 said:
i'm extending diplomicy to BOTH sides of this "war," and in case the "bombers" and the "associates" havn't noticed, i havn't participated in anything of the sort since the first carpet bombing. enough is enough. i'd like to get back to making fun of JerseyFart and his blatent homosexualty, Gonelifting and his missing intelligence, Bigdawg and his Krispie Kreme addiction, telling Curling he's going to kill himself trying to impress some 14 yr old girl riding in the car with her parents while he pulls a wheelie on the freeway right next to them, and so on and so forth.

What's fun about all of this especially the homosexual stuff? That stuff gets staler than month old bread. There is just so many ways you can berate someone by calling them a homosexual.

HumorMe said:
What's fun about all of this especially the homosexual stuff? That stuff gets staler than month old bread. There is just so many ways you can berate someone by calling them a homosexual.
i wish someone woudl take the time to see how many threads jerseyart and allon posted on to perpetuate the bombings.

juicedpigtails said:
i wish someone woudl take the time to see how many threads jerseyart and allon posted on to perpetuate the bombings.

My search function here will only handle so much.

Top Bottom