Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Catch me up on everyone.....

necia said:
Aw DG that is too cute. Preganancy can be a wonderful feeling.

Hi Shadow,

I'm back to logging too. Haven't lost anymore weight, but my clothes are falling, and I actually had to go out and buy new stuff, so that's good. I'm trying to drop a size by my birthday which is in September. I think that's a reasonable goal, and I'm gonna bust my ass trying to reach it.

What's new with you? Seen any apartments you like? I'm going to be doing the same thing soon, and I'm so NOT looking forward to it.

Necia

Great news on the clothes factor......just another example why the scale is best used as a boat anchor.

Yes - found a great apt complex....no openings until August though...which means I will have to move TWICE....LOL

NOT looking forward to that at all.

The Shadow said:
Yes - found a great apt complex....no openings until August though...which means I will have to move TWICE....LOL

NOT looking forward to that at all.

You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than me. We're spose to be out tomorrow, I called the LL up a few weeks ago and told him to put me on a month to month, cause I ain't ready to go yet. He happily obliged. I'm gonna do right by him, and give him notice when I'm ready. It's going to have to cool down significantly before I even begin to look, nevermind pack.

Necia

Top Bottom