Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Catch me up on everyone.....

Told ya to ease back into the water girl! Also if you are on any diuretics including OTC / Tarax, taper those down as well.

Me -- just doing my usual 'head beats against a brick wall' for work. Training, eating, cardio, sleep, work, trainging, eating, cardio, cardio, cardio, sleep, work.

Oh yea,. I did buy "the shoes". You know, I now have a much greater respect for figure competition... the posing is much simpler than BB, however you have to be able to walk up on stage without breaking your neck before you can even think about executing your qtr-turns-to-the-right-bitches...

Sassy69 said:
Told ya to ease back into the water girl! Also if you are on any diuretics including OTC / Tarax, taper those down as well.

I did Sassy.. Just a little bloat which i think has alot to do with other issues.. I can still see them... even more so when I flex them. The fluid is coming back slowly but I can feel and see it. As for lbs gained I only went up 4lbs

Only in the 5" heels. Unfortunately I also have an urge to hit the BB qtr turns. It conflicts w/ the heels...

I'm still feeling like a waify little thing but I'm lifting as much as I can and eating like a horse (a carb cycling horse).

Oh! And I went to my dr last week and we did some testing and figured out that I'm pretty darn sensitive to wheat. No wonder I feel so much better when I'm cutting out bread and junk. Not that I should eat that anyhow but it irritates the hell out of my skin and everything else. Cut it out, immediate improvement.

Nothing new with me. Posted updated progress pics in my log. I'm back to logging. I'm doing the 5x5 again and then I will do the new program you designed. As of 2 weeks ago (I think), I'm down to 22.7% and I still at the same weight I was in April. I think, I may be at 20/21 - I will find out on Sat. My goal is to get down to 17% and lose 2lbs by July 31.

Aw DG that is too cute. Preganancy can be a wonderful feeling.

Hi Shadow,

I'm back to logging too. Haven't lost anymore weight, but my clothes are falling, and I actually had to go out and buy new stuff, so that's good. I'm trying to drop a size by my birthday which is in September. I think that's a reasonable goal, and I'm gonna bust my ass trying to reach it.

What's new with you? Seen any apartments you like? I'm going to be doing the same thing soon, and I'm so NOT looking forward to it.

Necia

Top Bottom