Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carnivore...yes or no?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
So bottom line is this shit any good? Being beef isolate would it suck for anything other than pre bed? I assume it wouldn't work well pwo.
I noticed it has flavors like blue rasberry which sounds gross in milk , or in my case almond milk. So does it mix and not make you gag in water?

How is

Taste?
Is it grainy or sandy?
How is mixability?
Does it take a pint of liquid to make 1 serving drinkable like casein? (so its not like sludge)

Any of you use it instead of whey or just in addition to?

I was thinking about grabbing some tomorrow night.

So bottom line is this shit any good? Being beef isolate would it suck for anything other than pre bed? I assume it wouldn't work well pwo.
I noticed it has flavors like blue rasberry which sounds gross in milk , or in my case almond milk. So does it mix and not make you gag in water?

How is

Taste?
Is it grainy or sandy?
How is mixability?
Does it take a pint of liquid to make 1 serving drinkable like casein? (so its not like sludge)

Any of you use it instead of whey or just in addition to?

I was thinking about grabbing some tomorrow night.

It's foamy and disgusting in mouth feel. Leaves a pasty film in the mouth. Flavor is mildly of starburts. I used a half a jug and threw the rest away

Top Bottom