Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio

CSB

i am in the last stages (3-4 more weeks) of just shedding a little bit of bodyfat before switching to a lean bulk again, because i was on a keto style diet i favoured long 45 min - 60min cardio sessions even pace heart rate round 130

the last week i have re introduced some carbs into my diet, mainly pre workout and post workout and breakfast , my diet is super clean and the rest of the day pro/fats and green veggies from good sources

for the next few weeks (with carbs back in my system) what would be optimal cardio wise to asist shedding a bit of bodyfat ? 2 x low intensity sessions a day (1 x am and 1 x 60min pm) or would i be better off with a 20-30min moderate to high intensity in the am, and a slower 60 min session in the evening ?

in 3-4 weeks plan on stopping all cardio and increasing good complex carbs in a few more meals to try and gain a bit more muscle :supercool

high intensity sessions for cutting fat. I've read countless articles proving that HIIT is better than long distance cardio for fat loss, and it also saves you a helluva lota time.

Top Bottom