Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio after weights?

James_D

Quick question guys
Been bulking for the last year or so an now i want to cut some fat.
As i train in the morning at 11am ( i work at 2pm everyday) can i do my cardio after lifting?
Will it be as effective?
If so when do i take my protein? after weights (between weights and cardio) or after cardio?
Thanks, J

Keep it 20 to 30 minutes and don't get out of the fat loss zone on the heart monitor to anything more strenuous.

this is often debated. if you do it post w/o i would get some bcaa's in. i find post w/o to be a bad time for cardio. i would rather add some volume to my routine and shorten the breaks than to do cardio after.

i think the best time for cardio is as soon as you get out of bed while your still half asleep

this is often debated. if you do it post w/o i would get some bcaa's in. i find post w/o to be a bad time for cardio. i would rather add some volume to my routine and shorten the breaks than to do cardio after.

i think the best time for cardio is as soon as you get out of bed while your still half asleep

Thanks joe, i have BCAA pills. maybe i should just do cardio on my 3 non weight training days? is 3 days cardio a week effective enough for burning fat?
J

i like 3 days. dont go over 5.

Top Bottom