Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbup question on ckd diets

gwl9dta4

Well i cabed up this weekend for 2 days. Now on tuesday i went to the gym and weighed in about 9 lbs heavier then on friday. WTF? Does this seem normal? I know i will loose it by the end of the week, but still. How much weight do you guys gain during the carbup/refeed. My bf% seems to be still slowly improving.

Remember that it takes 4 grams of water to store one gram of glycogen (that's a net gain of 5 grams of "weight" for one measly carb), and a gallon of water weighs 8 pounds. I don't know what you ate, or what your stats are, but that kind of gain is pretty normal. Don't sweat it - just enjoy the pumps while they last. ;)

Ceebs said:
Remember that it takes 4 grams of water to store one gram of glycogen (that's a net gain of 5 grams of "weight" for one measly carb), and a gallon of water weighs 8 pounds. I don't know what you ate, or what your stats are, but that kind of gain is pretty normal. Don't sweat it - just enjoy the pumps while they last. ;)

Ahhhh, well then that's better. Very good info, thanks. BTW, i am 6'2 and 255 in the beginning of my comeback diet and training plat. This last friday i weighed in at 221, then this tuesday ~231.

Sorry about the post above. I accidentally posted under Bunny's handle. Her computer was logged in and i assumed it was logged in under my name, but why would it be right? LOL!!

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom