Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carb up on weekends

salty

I was just wondering ? I usually carb up on the weekend,all weekend, and i was wondering would this effect my diet drastically, I only eat the way that i ate before I started the diet which is pretty good, I eat bread, pasta and a few sweets. I am not in a big rush to loose a lot of weight. Would this maake me gain weight or would I just maintain until I start up again on monday. mon-fri keto diet,sat and sun eat what I want. how fast can you gain fat, my opnion is it takes more than two days. can someone help? :confused:

Dear Friend,

You are describing the 'Anabolic Diet'. Which is, in fact, the same diet you are eating. Mon-Fri 'Ketonic' state, then followed by "eat anything that's not nailed down" Sat and Sun. It's a good diet. (although I don't recommend the "carb-up" the way the Anabolic Diet does)...Yes, you can put on fat, but the amounts are very insignificant maybe TOPS .5-1lb fat (that's really unheard of, but can happen) Remember, that a Keto diet can make you loose 1-1.5 lbs a week, so it's two steps forward and one step back sometimes.
However, from what I see, you said that you eat: bread, pasta and few sweets. That is fine, and should not make you gain fat. As long as you don't GO CRAZY AND BINGE like a maniac. You are fine.
Mr.X:cool:

If ypu're following a strict ketogenic/anabolic diet for 5-5 1/2 days then you should be fine. As Mr.X said, your NETT fat loss each week should be greater than your minimal fat gain each weekend. But don't hold me to that because CKD requires a lot of planning and discipline. In other words you need to be absolutely certain that you are in ketosis AND negative calorie balance for most of those five keto days. You also have to plan your carb loading phase to make sure you're minimizing fat gain and maximizing muscle gain/maintenance. As I hope you know, "carb-loading" is not the same as a "see-food" diet.

thank's everone, I find the imformation to be helpful, I'am not used to dieting I have always wanted to put on muscle. Now that I have a reasonable amount of muscle I want to define it. I don't require being shreede but relatively lean around 12-15% bf. how much cardio do you guys recommend?

Top Bottom