Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't Seem to put on any more Weight

John G

Okay I went from 155 to 175 in less then 3 months. I wanna bring my weight upto 200 lbs and I just can't beyond 175. Any Suggestions?

John,

Need to tell us what you have been doing to get the weight gain. Then the fellas can help you tweak your diet in an appropiate way. :smile: Without those stats we can't help you. Just give some more info and the guys and gals of elite will gladly help you out bro. Good Luck. AJ

John G.I dont know how old you are becuase you did not list it, as well as your stats. Anyway if you dont care about putting on fat then eat everything in sight. I know when I want to gain weight I eat bk, mickey'd's, donuts, as much fat as I can. At the same time I still make sure that I get my supps including creatine, protein, flaxseed oil, an anticataboli such as cytodyne or acetabolen II, a weight gainer such as prolabs nlarge 2, just to name a few. Again if you want to get big you gotta eat big. I eat 6-7 times a day when I want to gain weight. Now if you dont want to gain fat, everything stays the same accept eat clean, chicken, steamed veges, egg whites, oatmeal, meal replacements etc. Also leave out the weight gainer. Good lick bro, I hope this has helped.

Should have been more specific

Sorry guys, Well I am 19 years old. I have been working out really dedicated for about 7 months now. My gains have been fantastic. In fact a lot of my friends thought I was juicing but I am really not. Any how, Like I mentioned above I put on about 20 lbs in less then 3 months. I am trying to get big not just lean and cut. I want some nice Mass. I know the only way to continue to grow at the way I have been is to eat more. My supplementation includes the following, Creatine, Isopure, AST 4-Diol 250 and 19-Norandro(On it for about a week now, nice results so far). I eat about three times a day. I try to include a lot of protein, Grilled Chicken, Turkey, Yogurt, cheese. Even though I try to eat healthy I hit a plateau of my current weight. It varies anywhere from 168 to about 175, I can't get passed 175. I want to just put on some weight already. I am not sure of how small or large my meals should be or how often and at what intervals of time in between. Thanks Fellas,

John G.

Last edited:
Eat even more. If you're not putting on muscle or fat, you're short on calories. (Assuming you're doing everything else.)

Zen

your body will get used to more calories and it will adjust. You have 2 choices from there, either cycle your calories or carbs, or you can increase food even more. Up your carbs and definately eat 6 times a day or more if you can. Try eating 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight. Incorporate some shakes in between meals. Add some flax seed oil to shakes or meals. Eat 6 times a day, including right before bed. Creatine also helps add some water weight. Weight gainers post workout are also good idea, and make sure you eat something solid 1 hour later. the trick is to keep your body in an anabolic state, eat every 2.5 or 3 hours, make sure all your meals have some protein in them.

If your creatine does not already have alpha lipoic acid in it, you might want to add that to your supplements. Try 100mg with each meal. It really helped me last year when I was stuck at one weight.

Thanks

Well thank you all for the information. I will try to alter my diet a bit and see what results I get.

Thanks again,

John G.

sounds like it's time for you to make your way over to the anabolic board and start juicing up. nah, probably just up your calories.

Top Bottom