Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you shed light on my stimulant experience with Forged Burner?

WOW I just got my Forged burner and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction or might know why I did...

(FYI I am female 27 yrs old and weigh 120 lbs) I took one pill mid afternoon and within 20 minutes I was feeling all jittery. I was cold and yet sweating. It jacked my heart rate so much that I had my first ever panic attack. I had trouble breathing and was a button push away from calling 911. Thank God I have a degree in psychology and was able to recognize the symptoms and new what to do or I think I would have passed out. I have never read anything about anyone having the adverse reaction that I did. I have always been sensitive to stimulants (a coffee past noon will keep me up half the night) Maybe I should have only taken half a pill my first time?

Thought?

WOW I just got my Forged burner and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar reaction or might know why I did...

(FYI I am female 27 yrs old and weigh 120 lbs) I took one pill mid afternoon and within 20 minutes I was feeling all jittery. I was cold and yet sweating. It jacked my heart rate so much that I had my first ever panic attack. I had trouble breathing and was a button push away from calling 911. Thank God I have a degree in psychology and was able to recognize the symptoms and new what to do or I think I would have passed out. I have never read anything about anyone having the adverse reaction that I did. I have always been sensitive to stimulants (a coffee past noon will keep me up half the night) Maybe I should have only taken half a pill my first time?

Thought?

Hi really sorry to hear about your bad experience. I have read about this reaction in allot fat burning cases I wonder in theses forged burners is there caffeine in as I remember reading that it's a reaction to the caffeine I know maxi muscle thermobol do a caffeine free version aswell .

Donna

I dont know much about other stims but I do know that Forged products are exactly what they say they are and they are dam potent. If you took this mid afternoon, and if you feel brave you might try one with breakfast. Assuming that you eat a good healthy hearty breakfast that is. Being mid afternoon your belly was more on the empty side then the full side I am thinking.

Any stimulant can do that. It's what they are supposed to do.
If you don't like the effects, don't take them. If you are sensitive to them, it may not be worth it for you.

at 200 lbs i take 1 pill.. it that's any help.. could be that it's just too strong for you, empty stomach??

just a thought..

Forged is definitely very potent. I can't take it because I react fairly similar and have a pretty low tolerance for stims. The yohimbe in it is what does me in but it is a great product if you can manage it. :)

anyone recommend an otc stimulant that gives a euphoric feeling? Like adderall?

Adderall isn't OTC, unless you buy it illegally. It should not give you a euphoric feeling- unless you are crushing it and...?
Ritalin makes me sleepy actually. I tried the XR Ritalin and it just was even more awful- memory loss, turned into a zombie, I don't recommend it for any sort of energy lift. I was prescribed it, but it made me feel so out of it I stopped.

Adderall isn't OTC, unless you buy it illegally. It should not give you a euphoric feeling- unless you are crushing it and...?
Ritalin makes me sleepy actually. I tried the XR Ritalin and it just was even more awful- memory loss, turned into a zombie, I don't recommend it for any sort of energy lift. I was prescribed it, but it made me feel so out of it I stopped.

Yeah, I know Adderall isn't OTC just wondered if there was anything otc that might compare...I don't care about fat burning or appetite...no I've never crushed it lol :)

Top Bottom