Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can the body recover/re-juvinate itself after feeling exhausted??

John McLane

I remember, a few years ago, I was totally burn out. No libido, low appetite and tired all the time. Then, for some reason, without me taking anything, my libido went through the roof, my workouts were great and my energy re-appeared. Admitedly it was at the start of the autumn when, with the cooler weather I start to feel better about myself anyway, but this was like I was on gear!!! Then a couple of months later I evened out a bit. What can cause this?

you could have had intense adrenal fatigue that just drags everything down then a rebound to make you feel even better. the body is crazy thing sometimes. just my 2 cents.

Stress, diet etc can all take its toll over time. The fatigue can slow you down allowing the body time to recoupe. There are also natural/seasonal biorythms, air quality changes and a myriad of other little things that all add up to affect our performance. You could have even been fighting some internal parasite, virus, infection and not known about.

you may be getting into some eastern medicine type thinking where seasonal changes effect your body. interesting to say the least.

i was sitting in the porch one day and the sun was coming up and once it got on the porch my friend started sneezing uncontrollably. the sun made him sneeze. so that is one example of how the environment can effect the body.

all of the above are correct,you can avoid alot of this by eating a good clean diet,and training.

I remember, a few years ago, I was totally burn out. No libido, low appetite and tired all the time. Then, for some reason, without me taking anything, my libido went through the roof, my workouts were great and my energy re-appeared. Admitedly it was at the start of the autumn when, with the cooler weather I start to feel better about myself anyway, but this was like I was on gear!!! Then a couple of months later I evened out a bit. What can cause this?

It could be anything that causes this. The body does have the amazing ability to recover. Its real possible.

i always feel tired loss of appetite no energy for training and even a little loss of libido during summer cuz of the intense heat in summer season we have in Lebanon but things change and gets a lot better during winter.

Top Bottom