Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Can someone help with injection pain?

dal022

New member
I did a delt shot on Wed 2 days ago didnt hurt till this morning 2 days later why would it start hurting 2 days later? i cant figure it out i woke up this morning and feels like i got hit with a bat in the delt not swollen or red just hurts..
 
dal022 said:
I did a delt shot on Wed 2 days ago didnt hurt till this morning 2 days later why would it start hurting 2 days later? i cant figure it out i woke up this morning and feels like i got hit with a bat in the delt not swollen or red just hurts..


what are you running? did you heat it up before you injected? Use a heat pad afterwards, massage the area hard for 10-15 mins, use an ice pack also.
 
watch it closely. If it's not swollen or red than you should be alright. Not a bad idea to have an antibiotic handy just in case.
 
Bro I wouldn't worry about it to much yet. I've had shots that were sore for 1.5 weeks (mostly shoulders, biceps and calves). They would be warm/hot to the touch and red around the injection site. I would apply ice packs/heat to it everyday and everytime it would get better on its own. I've never needed to take an antibiotic for a bad inject however I do have a bottle in storage if the need ever arises.

It will hurt like a bitch for awhile but unless you truly think an abcess is forming there is no need for alarm. I tend to avoid the injection sites I listed above for these reasons alone. I hardly ever get sore from a shot anymore now. And I'm usually always injecting 3cc per site of pretty high dose formulas (500mg EQ, 600mg Test, Etc..)
 
Is this your first go around w/ injections? Unless it gets red and/or swollen as others have said, don't worry about it. It will be fine in a couple of days.
 
Ben Dovergurl said:
what are you running? did you heat it up before you injected? Use a heat pad afterwards, massage the area hard for 10-15 mins, use an ice pack also.

You don't never message IM injections. That is not the right thing to do. My girl is a nurse, and that was the first place she gave me a shot. Immediatly I tried to start rubbing it, and she said no you don't message IM injections.
 
BIGMO24 said:
You don't never message IM injections. That is not the right thing to do. My girl is a nurse, and that was the first place she gave me a shot. Immediatly I tried to start rubbing it, and she said no you don't message IM injections.


ok then go work out that muscle group...same concept, need blood flow to help dissapate the oil faster. massaging the site will not hurt you.
 
Your girl is wrong. Not being rude, but yes you can rub IM shots. I am a nurse and a paramedic as well. I would not suggest doing it immediately, but it is not wrong to massage an IM shot to help with pain, as far as juice goes. They will tell you to make sure you use the limb you get the delt shot in. It is the same principal.
 
cranny said:
Is this your first go around w/ injections? Unless it gets red and/or swollen as others have said, don't worry about it. It will be fine in a couple of days.

your avi is nice man.. i was sitting here staring at it for like a minute not knowing my asshole boss was behind me.. fucker
 
niv said:
your avi is nice man.. i was sitting here staring at it for like a minute not knowing my asshole boss was behind me.. fucker


Gotta hate that.

Massage the shit out of it. I work with 110 nurses. I hired them. Its fine to massage it..

-NP
 
Test E


If it hurts on every injection, you can bake it at 225 degrees for 30 minutes with a needle in the vial, that will minimize the pain.

For glutes I prefer 23 g x 1.5 inches.
 
you can always cut it with another compound that doesn't hurt it you have that already in your cycle, but you probably know that already, also, you can order some sterile oil like cottonseed oil (although I've never done it personally, just what i've read on the forums) i cut my test 450 with eq, 1:1, and it takes away about 90% of the pain, also i heat the syringe under hot water for about 1 minute, it helps
 
Top Bottom