Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone get me this full text study?

Effect Of Cr Co Al Mo And Ta On A Series Of Cast Ni Base Superalloys On The Stability Of An Aluminid 1986 1
Effect Of Cr Co And Sr Additions On The Ductility Of Hypereutectic Al Si Powder Metallurgy Alloys 1973 1
Effect Of Cranklength On Oxygen Consumption When Cycling At A Constant Work Rate 1981 1
Effect Of Crash Pulse Shape On Seat Stroke Requirements For Limiting Loads On Occupants Of Aircraft

Nope, doesn't look like I have access to that journal.

Do you know the exact LC Call Number?

:cow:

I have access to prob. the best e-library and its not on there either, probably a low Indexed journal.

I would suggest writing the author, typically they will send you a copy. I do it all the time.

samoth said:
Effect Of Cr Co Al Mo And Ta On A Series Of Cast Ni Base Superalloys On The Stability Of An Aluminid 1986 1
Effect Of Cr Co And Sr Additions On The Ductility Of Hypereutectic Al Si Powder Metallurgy Alloys 1973 1
Effect Of Cranklength On Oxygen Consumption When Cycling At A Constant Work Rate 1981 1
Effect Of Crash Pulse Shape On Seat Stroke Requirements For Limiting Loads On Occupants Of Aircraft

Nope, doesn't look like I have access to that journal.

Do you know the exact LC Call Number?

:cow:

No unfortunately not

mightymouse69 said:
I have access to prob. the best e-library and its not on there either, probably a low Indexed journal.

I would suggest writing the author, typically they will send you a copy. I do it all the time.

Should I just ask it straight forward or should I pimp it a bit :)

MR Pink said:
Should I just ask it straight forward or should I pimp it a bit :)

No, it is common practice of researchers and others who are just interested to request either a paper or electronic copy of their manuscript.

It is how the work is proliferated and is highly encouraged.

mightymouse69 said:
No, it is common practice of researchers and others who are just interested to request either a paper or electronic copy of their manuscript.

It is how the work is proliferated and is highly encouraged.

ok thanks

Top Bottom