Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone explain why Test E makes me dizzy?

schwartzy

About a day or two after my injection I get dizzy for a couple of days. I asked my doctor, he says that I'm sensitive to the excess Test in my bloodstream. Has anyone heard of this? I take 120 mg Test E a week.

My BP averages 120/75. I want to go to 200/250 mg a week but I'm afraid to due to what happens. Would switching to Cypionate make any difference?

About a day or two after my injection I get dizzy for a couple of days. I asked my doctor, he says that I'm sensitive to the excess Test in my bloodstream. Has anyone heard of this? I take 120 mg Test E a week.

120mg per week isnt much. I would guess it has nothing to do with your TRT.

I have NEVER herd of this.
I am on 600ish mg ew and dont get dizzy.
I would check blood pressure.
did this ONLY start when you started takign the teste? also if so is the testE UGL or HG?

It's from Watson, 200mg/ml. I wonder what the hell is causing it.....I guess I'll never get to blast if this keeps up. I wonder if I'm taking too much A-Dex, I take .25 mg day after injection and another .25 mg 3 1/2 days later.

It's from Watson, 200mg/ml. I wonder what the hell is causing it.....I guess I'll never get to blast if this keeps up. I wonder if I'm taking too much A-Dex, I take .25 mg day after injection and another .25 mg 3 1/2 days later.

I take Watson Test Cyp, but I didn't know that Test E was available in the US with a script nor did I know Watson made Test E.

Top Bottom