Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

can someone explain whats happening

tin2

New member
stats
started a cycle at 5"11 , 171 lbs, bf%- very low
did 14wks of test E , did a short pct of nolva only
40mg/day/20mg/day...23days.. lost ALL.! my gains
made it to 187.. now did another pct of clomid and
my weights back to 183.. i went down to 171.. ..
i dont get it.. is it cause the nolva was blocking the water weight.?
it was actual anti-cancer perscription tamox.. had a good source for stuff.
 
HotYngSwngr said:
need more info...how much Test a wk were you doing? What does your diet look like?

doing 500wk 3000-4000cals a day

I thought i lost all my gains and there coming back everysday
 
Ulter said:
It looks like you didn't use any AI's (anti-estrogens) during your cycle. Is that true?

no . didnt want to. wanted a thicker look.. but I've been taking proviron for the last 2 weeks also at 50mg/day to get my libido up
 
What you are telling us doesn't jive...if you are doing 500mgs of test E for 14 wks, you would have gained more weight than that with THAT many calories/day if it were real. Even if it wasn't real there would be no reason for you to lose the weight unless you stopped working out and dropped your calories CONSIDERABLY...you MUST be not telling us SOMETHING or exagerating some of the facts...I have done similar cycles w/ Test Cyp for shorter periods of time and always seen gains and I am similar bodytype to you...
 
HotYngSwngr said:
What you are telling us doesn't jive...if you are doing 500mgs of test E for 14 wks, you would have gained more weight than that with THAT many calories/day if it were real. Even if it wasn't real there would be no reason for you to lose the weight unless you stopped working out and dropped your calories CONSIDERABLY...you MUST be not telling us SOMETHING or exagerating some of the facts...I have done similar cycles w/ Test Cyp for shorter periods of time and always seen gains and I am similar bodytype to you...

thats all i gained bro.. I got very low bf .. I quit my PCT early and crashed thats why i lost all the weight.. but then i did another one.. It does sound messed up thats why im asking..
 
what does your training look like during and after? What does your diet look like specifically? How much cardio are you doing during and after? What brand of gear are you using? Be as detailed as you can be and even if I can't figure it out, hopefully someone as experienced as Ulter can help.
 
HotYngSwngr said:
what does your training look like during and after? What does your diet look like specifically? How much cardio are you doing during and after? What brand of gear are you using? Be as detailed as you can be and even if I can't figure it out, hopefully someone as experienced as Ulter can help.

I started with cytex, for 6 weeks, then switched to infinity for the remaining.. did no cardio at all.. dont need it. gym 5 days a week, upper body mostly, legs once a week.. i was partying a bit during the cycle .. maybe thats what kept my gains to what they where.. Im not complaining , im happy to get the weight back.. im just wondering what happened.... Im the type of guy that can eat anything without worrying about getting fat.. so all the weight i usually gain of cycles is lean.. I dunno dont sweat it bro.. thanks for the response
 
What is Cytex?? You referring to Cybex machines?? How are you splitting up your workouts?? Mon legs, Tues Chest and tri, Wed Back and Bis for example. Sounds like you do not know how to properly train to maximize gains...you need to be lifting heavy 3-4 sets of 12 and at least 3 different exercises per body part with the last set being to failure...that is a good guidline to start. Do some research on the Weighlifting forum to get more details on how to properly train to see real results and find a workout that works with your schedule.
 
HotYngSwngr said:
What is Cytex?? You referring to Cybex machines?? How are you splitting up your workouts?? Mon legs, Tues Chest and tri, Wed Back and Bis for example. Sounds like you do not know how to properly train to maximize gains...you need to be lifting heavy 3-4 sets of 12 and at least 3 different exercises per body part with the last set being to failure...that is a good guidline to start. Do some research on the Weighlifting forum to get more details on how to properly train to see real results and find a workout that works with your schedule.

Cytex labs.. its a canadian ug lab.. used it a few times.. yeah i split up my workouts during the week, and change them every month so i dont plateau.. I lift heavy , 3-4 sets of 9, 4-5 workouts for each muscle group.. Dont do cardio because I did muay thai kickboxing for 10 years and go once and a while now .. Im not very disciplined about my diet, i take a shake every night that has 1300 cal, and 75g protien per. and i eat 3/4 meals during the day.. I do go drinking every once and a while.. this would be like my 6th cycle probably.. first time i did a 14wkr , never again will I , shuts u down to hard , hard to bounce back ..
 
Top Bottom