Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can pct like clomid arimedex and nolvadex cause swelling and pain in the legs. ??

pix

hey,

i just finished a cycle of Tri-Tren and Test Prop..
my cycle ran for 8weeks.. at 1ml of each 3 x a week..
and i also ran Arimidex at 2.5ml a day for the last 4weeks.

now its time For pct..
i started running Clomid at 50mg a day, and iv bn taken it for a week now. i also have nolvadex on hand.

during this time.. i stoped my strict dietting iv been doing, and i must add that i also have put alot of strain om my legs doing alot of cardio, and physical activity leading to the week b4 i noticed pain and swelling in my legs..., i believe iv over worked my legs.

Now iv noticed in this week of Starting Pct, and stopping my diet.. My legs have Swelled up and are holding alot of fluid, which is causeing alot of pain and discomfort...
iv done blood work and piss tests and everything seem to b normal.. with the exception of my test levels bn alil low..

My question is Can PCT products Like Arimidex Nolvadex or clomid cause such symptoms?? or would comeing off cycle cause such symptoms??

any input, advice or info would b great..

cheers!

Do you mean .25mg of arimidex? Cause if you are taking 2.5mg of arimidex a day that could be the cause. That is a lot of arimidex.

Bro, see your doc. Get an ultrasound on your legs. Could be blood clots in legs (deep vein thrombosis). These can be very dangerous because they can go to your lungs. Something like 20% of blood clots in the lungs originate from legs. My doc would not prescribe nolva to me (even though I had gyno) because of the possibility of these. Estrogen concentrations, and use of estrogen blockers have an association to this problem. I would not mess around with it. Swelling in the legs is the most common sign.

Top Bottom