Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anyone get me the 20th century fox intro?

duritz

Banned
you know the one where it shows 20th century fox and the spot lights and it's got the drums and the music... i need this little clip in quick time format... can anyone help??

I must ask..... what for?

duritz said:
you know the one where it shows 20th century fox and the spot lights and it's got the drums and the music... i need this little clip in quick time format... can anyone help??

Re: Re: can anyone get me the 20th century fox intro?

big_bad_buff said:
I must ask..... what for?

i gotta make a documentary in my one class... i figure i am gonna go all out and make it like a movie with credits and everything... it's gonna kick ass... anyone want there picture to be in it??

Re: Re: Re: can anyone get me the 20th century fox intro?

you should flash pictures of genitals through out the movie lol...how are you going to do it? with a digital cam or what?

duritz said:

i gotta make a documentary in my one class... i figure i am gonna go all out and make it like a movie with credits and everything... it's gonna kick ass... anyone want there picture to be in it??

Re: Re: Re: Re: can anyone get me the 20th century fox intro?

big_bad_buff said:
you should flash pictures of genitals through out the movie lol...how are you going to do it? with a digital cam or what?

yeah digital cam... of course we have to do it on a stupid MAC with IMovie... argh!!!! so i can't do much at my house... i have to go to the stupid computer lab

If I weren't so lazy, I could record it for you from a dvd movie I have at home. Again, If I weren't so lazy...

If all else fails, just set the digital camcorder you are using up in front of your television. Play a dvd and record it that way. The quality won't be awesome, but it will still look decent.

alien amp pharm said:
If I weren't so lazy, I could record it for you from a dvd movie I have at home. Again, If I weren't so lazy...

cmon man do it... i'll send you naked pics of me again if ya do
:flash: :flash:

Top Bottom