Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calories on cycle

hitman303

So I'm running test E. 500mg a week. And I plan on starting that in 2 weeks.
But my question is how many calories should I be consuming while on it.
My bmr is 2200 and I have been eatting 3000-3200 for the past 2 weeks and have put on 7 pounds and it's showing on my love handles. My goal for this cycle is to bulk up. But I don't want to put on more fat than I have to.
What do you guys suggest?

Thanks,
Matthew

My bmr is 2200 and I have been eatting 3000-3200 for the past 2 weeks and have put on 7 pounds and it's showing on my love handles. My goal for this cycle is to bulk up. But I don't want to put on more fat than I have to.

Thanks,
Matthew

Are you eating "clean"? Are you doing cardio just because ur bulking doesnt mean dont do any cardio it still helps

My cadio is 3 times a week usually just 30 mins on the elliptical.
And yes it is a clean diet alot of chicken pork and steak
As far as protein goes I'm taking in 116g off shake and another 100-150 in the food I eat

Thanks,
Matthew
500 calories above your bmr is the norm..........as long as you never feel hungry you should be good. Doesn't matter how clean you eat, if you eat too much the extra calories will be stored as fat. Not so sure about when on cycle tho because i havn't used aas yet

More protein I need then, thanks

And yea I'm weighing in about 200-205 but I know with aas I am going to want to eat more to fuel the mucles during recovery. So should I stick at 3000 or go high I guess is what I'm asking

Thanks,
Matthew

More protein I need then, thanks

And yea I'm weighing in about 200-205 but I know with aas I am going to want to eat more to fuel the mucles during recovery. So should I stick at 3000 or go high I guess is what I'm asking

Thanks,
Matthew

Yes eat more go higher. food = best anabolic substance out there.

My cadio is 3 times a week usually just 30 mins on the elliptical.
your wasting time generating cortisol for nothing. moderate intensity cardio only bruns light cals and kicks out cortisol which will make you retain fat. Switch to HIIT or tabatta style cardio instead.

Top Bottom