Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling All Ladies

I think that is so respectable!! and hard work!! Do you have any secrets or things your have found with all the hormonal changes?? I'm at the beginning stages of that! I've found losing weight has become very difficult!

Diet has been key. I was almost 195 lbs when I started (mid life & peri menopausal and found I gained so much weight during this stage of my life) I notice that when my fat levels are higher like now as I'm in the middle of a build, I have more hot flashes & night sweats so I know that keeping fat levels lower helps. Again diet is key! It takes time but finding a good coach who understands women, dieting/training & hormones is key.

Your issues could also be related to hormones/thyroid. If you find diet & exercise are not working then get a full blood work panel done including estrogen & progesterone, LH & FSH. Ask your Dr. To test for full thyroid not just a TSH test as TSH is a pituitary test. Here is a list of labs (along with what they do) that will test your thyroid function and not your pituitary’s reaction to your thyroid.

Total T4-This is your storage hormone

Free T4-This is how much of this hormone is free for the body to use and convert to T3

Total T3-This is the active hormone

Free T3-The amount of active hormone that is available to your body to use.

TPO and TgAb-These are thyroid antibodies tests. This test helps you determine if you have an autoimmune thyroid problem.

I'm also hoping to start some bio identical hormones using testosterone as I am sensitive to estrogen (had blood clots).

Hope this helps .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet has been key. I was almost 195 lbs when I started (mid life & peri menopausal and found I gained so much weight during this stage of my life) I notice that when my fat levels are higher like now as I'm in the middle of a build, I have more hot flashes & night sweats so I know that keeping fat levels lower helps. Again diet is key! It takes time but finding a good coach who understands women, dieting/training & hormones is key. Your issues could also be related to hormones/thyroid. If you find diet & exercise are not working then get a full blood work panel done including estrogen & progesterone, LH & FSH. Ask your Dr. To test for full thyroid not just a TSH test as TSH is a pituitary test. Here is a list of labs (along with what they do) that will test your thyroid function and not your pituitary’s reaction to your thyroid.Total T4-This is your storage hormoneFree T4-This is how much of this hormone is free for the body to use and convert to T3Total T3-This is the active hormoneFree T3-The amount of active hormone that is available to your body to use.TPO and TgAb-These are thyroid antibodies tests. This test helps you determine if you have an autoimmune thyroid problem.I'm also hoping to start some bio identical hormones using testosterone as I am sensitive to estrogen (had blood clots). Hope this helps .Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is great! Thank you. I am actually booked for a physical in the near future and will talk to my doc about all of this. Keep up the hard work and keep me posted as you go. I'll do the same. I have found a coach I think will work with me and I'm starting in early August to get really serious again.

Top Bottom