Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calculating dosage

guys this guy just signed up for plat and is new to the board. lets give the guy a break a bit.

to the OP:

Tren has very strong side effects.. keep this in mind. also like others have said you need to run test with it.

there is a wealth of info on here.. try the search tab and type in whatever you want and it will be there.. there are hundreds of tren threads with all the info you need. i think you should definately read up on them before running a cycle.

also your PCT of just nolva/tamox isn't gonna cut it. you need HCG/HMG at the very minimum. and you should decide if you want to run it during your cycle or after. there are conflicting opinions on PCT which is an individual thing. some guys can get away with a short PCT, others need 3 PCT's.

and last but not least run blood tests checking your testosterone levels before and after a cycle. allow ur body to recover before doing another cycle.

just do a half ml mon and thn a half on fri u should b good.what one bb here does whn his funds r low and u get good result but listen to em about th diet,but most bb tht i know jus use strong fat burner when it time to show th muscle.dont forget tht bb in prison hv th worst food yet r able to stay cut n get big so listen to ur body also it ll let u know when n what to eat.

tren is usually done at 200mg to 600mg / week some advanced BB do more but that's not ur case, tren is the worst roid in sides so i think better to stick with the minimum in ur case 1ml per week (0.5ml mon and 0.5ml thu) also u must include a minimum amount of test to avoid some sides like loss of sexual drive and mood swings cuz every AAS suppress natural test production which can have lot of sides during cycle and that's y u need to replace it with exogenous test.
u can do something like this:
250mg test e /week
250mg tren e /week
split both for twice a week
good luck

Hey columbo,
thanks for the advice. I do eat eggs - just the whites! I sometimes have 6 egg whites for breakfast. Lean beef is good - will add that to my shopping list. I also eat lots of pilchards/tuna/salmon/sardines.
Think my diet is pretty lean tbh - just need to gauge how many calories I am eating now!
Question : why is Tes the way to go when ripping up?? Tes is bulking?!? Tren is cutting.
WHat is the best strategy for preserving existing muscle whilst doing cardio? Should I limit intense cardio to just 30 mins a day and take a half serving of protein 15 min before hand?

thanks

Test can be used for a cutter just aswell as bulking bro - less sides to deal with and will help you preserve muscle while cutting.
LISS cardio is great for what you are trying to achieve...read up on it by doing a search on EF.
To get your diet totally dialled in and get them macros down to a tee use fitday.com ! :)

Good luck to ya.

Tren E 250 10ml vial - how do you calculate correct dosage based upon weight?

You DONT calculate dose based on bodyweight. You chose a dose based on your goals.

Your goal is not to get big and you dont have low test then whats the point of taking test? You dont need it to achieve your goals.

I do have a few sticking points with knowing how many calories are in things, and how much to eat per serving.
I dont typically eat a lot - if anything I under eat. ANy pointers for calorie guides too?
Eating too little is a sure fire way to force your body to stubbornly hold onto fat AND reduce muscle gains.

My simple suggestion would be to start doing HIIT/CF style workouts in place of any cardio your doing and add in some big compound lifts (deads, sqauts, bench and overhead presses) and it should take you where you want to be muscle and fat wise assuming you are eating enough.

Top Bottom