Stand up and be counted.
Nothing like the first coffee of the day.
Nothing like the first coffee of the day.
Or both, like this morning.Smurfy said:if it's not a cup of coffee, then it's a pill
humantarget said:coffee tastes like shit. i purposely water down the coffee made at work so i have more money to spend on staples & scotch tape........fuck coffee drinkers!
it's a diuretic & depletes vitamins. they need to tax this shit, cuz it's a luxury. you guys should be paying around $13 dollars a cup, IMO.BUBBLES said:you are drinking the wrong coffee then, probably the cheap stuff![]()
they would have went away, fuckin' hypochondriac.......BRD said:Yeah cant do without it , i once gave up drinking coffee for a bit and got massive headaches, not a good sign![]()
lol, ya want something hot & black in ya???SoKlueles said:well i bought some caramel truffle samples and dang it smells SOOO good
but it dont taste so good, without sugar
so ill just stick to my regular black coffee
lolhumantarget said:lol, ya want something hot & black in ya???
humantarget said:they would have went away, fuckin' hypochondriac.......
mightymouse69 said:heaven is just around the corner for you my friend.
stilleto said:will there be coffee there?
mightymouse69 said:let's just say Jack will tell you soon
stilleto said:i drink a lot too. it doesn't keep me awake though.
am i gonna die?
stilleto said:i drink a lot too. it doesn't keep me awake though.
am i gonna die?
jack_schitt said:Stand up and be counted.
Nothing like the first coffee of the day.![]()
foreigngirl said:I'm enjoying nice warm cup of turkish coffee...hhmmmm![]()
foreigngirl said:I'm enjoying nice warm cup of turkish coffee...hhmmmm![]()
redguru said:Take a picture of your smile afterwards with all the grounds in your teef.

jack_schitt said:Me and my brother got ahold of some of that once. Didn't realize how strong it was and guzzled it like it was regular coffee. One hell of a good buzz right there.
foreigngirl said:lol..it doesnt do anything for me. I am so used it that when I studied late at night I used to have a cup to keep me awake. You think it did? Oh, no, it just made me more sleepie
PoisonDouche said:question for the habitual coffee drinkers:
How many of you stir the coffee pot before serving yourself the first cup?
Stronger, more acidic, bitter tasting stuff is on bottom. Weaker, more watered down crap on top. Mix it.stilleto said:Stir?
why would i do that?
PoisonDouche said:Stronger, more acidic, bitter tasting stuff is on bottom. Weaker, more watered down crap on top. Mix it.
I guess I'm mainly talking about common house hold coffee makersstilleto said:I use a french press. I don't think its the same.
PoisonDouche said:I guess I'm mainly talking about common house hold coffee makers
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














