Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

caffiene addicts

fuck you i can quit whenever i want :mad:

white, one sugar, light on the milk, and shake your bum from side to side when you bring it, mr schitt ;)
 
Xtra Large, regular, or Large half cream, half suger.
I keep trying to switch from coffee to Green Tea. Somehow, the next day, I'm back to the coffee again.
 
coffee tastes like shit. i purposely water down the coffee made at work so i have more money to spend on staples & scotch tape........fuck coffee drinkers!
 
humantarget said:
coffee tastes like shit. i purposely water down the coffee made at work so i have more money to spend on staples & scotch tape........fuck coffee drinkers!

you are drinking the wrong coffee then, probably the cheap stuff ;)
 
BUBBLES said:
you are drinking the wrong coffee then, probably the cheap stuff ;)
it's a diuretic & depletes vitamins. they need to tax this shit, cuz it's a luxury. you guys should be paying around $13 dollars a cup, IMO.
 
Yeah cant do without it , i once gave up drinking coffee for a bit and got massive headaches, not a good sign :worried:
 
BRD said:
Yeah cant do without it , i once gave up drinking coffee for a bit and got massive headaches, not a good sign :worried:
they would have went away, fuckin' hypochondriac.......
 
well i bought some caramel truffle samples and dang it smells SOOO good
but it dont taste so good, without sugar
so ill just stick to my regular black coffee
 
SoKlueles said:
well i bought some caramel truffle samples and dang it smells SOOO good
but it dont taste so good, without sugar
so ill just stick to my regular black coffee
lol, ya want something hot & black in ya???
 
LOL.. Jack, I just ran into a friend when I was getting coffee earlier. I see him at 3 different places, always we are getting coffee.
so this morning we just started laughing and said "obviously, we have a problem."
 
I am having my morning coffee and I am in heaven.
I just went to Paris and the greatest amenity I had was a coffee maker in my room.
That was the only way to get American style coffee. Otherwise I you get there is Expresso. Even McDonald's serve instant coffee.
 
my pulse is usually in the dangerous zone near lunch b/c of caffeine. i think that's the only way i could quit, fear that it's giving me high blood pressure.
 
foreigngirl said:
I'm enjoying nice warm cup of turkish coffee...hhmmmm :coffee:

Me and my brother got ahold of some of that once. Didn't realize how strong it was and guzzled it like it was regular coffee. One hell of a good buzz right there.
 
jack_schitt said:
Me and my brother got ahold of some of that once. Didn't realize how strong it was and guzzled it like it was regular coffee. One hell of a good buzz right there.


lol..it doesnt do anything for me. I am so used it that when I studied late at night I used to have a cup to keep me awake. You think it did? Oh, no, it just made me more sleepie
 
foreigngirl said:
lol..it doesnt do anything for me. I am so used it that when I studied late at night I used to have a cup to keep me awake. You think it did? Oh, no, it just made me more sleepie

thats what coffee does for me too.
 
question for the habitual coffee drinkers:

How many of you stir the coffee pot before serving yourself the first cup?
 
i drink 1 BIG cup every morning before work.. its probably the equivalent of 4 cups
 
i drink coffee all day long..i can drink untill i go to sleep and have no problems sleeping
 
Top Bottom