Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine doesn't work anymore!!!

Isaac79

I used to take 100 mg and run around like crazy, and my body got used to it, so I kept increasing the dosage, now I take 400mg to 600mg, and I have no energy. I think I abused caffeine for too long, and it no longer helps me in the gym. If someone has advice or wants to call me a pussy, please post, thanks.

I too suffered from major caffeine burnout. Starbucks put me on the payroll I was in there so effin much.

I gradually reduced my intake and now I bounce off the effin walls just from the smell of coffee let alone ingesting it.

I also heard a guy at my gym telling the tweeners around the squat rack that if their tolerance to ephedrine was increasing they could grind it into a paste and rub it on their testicular area for a winning effect. go team!!

lmao!

Yeah I developed a tollerence back in High School when I was DJing till 3am and having to be to school at 630am, I started taking stacker 2s just to make it through the day. Lay off of all caf products for a couple weeks then slowly work your way back into it. Should do the trick.

-Legacy

I have the same problem! Not enough effect from a great stimulant!! Coffee!! I too was told quit cold turkey and then go EASY! haven't done it yet....

Omega, when I was at basic (yes Army) there was a guy who drank alot of coffee in preparation and he ended up breaking his hip running. I've read associations between paraplegics and high doses caffeine but wanted to ask you since you probably would know best

Do you know if there is any real data in caffeine causing bone loss

OMEGA said:
Stop cold turkey for 5 days then from now on use it strategically

Definetely stop, but I'd say stop slowly or you'll have major withdrawals, including headaches, depression, constipation and exhaustion. I'm seeing a nutritionist who asked me to stop coffee (I was the first person at starbucks door), and I went throught all these symptoms when I stopped. Now I have it once in a while.
When I mean slowly, I mean reduce the amount everyday.

I tried many times to quit caffeine, and I get the worst migraines, I end up taking an excedrin, or I drink coffee or mountain dew.
Thanks guys for the answers, I was hoping someone would have energy alternatives to caffeine, besides speed :) I take B-12 and B complex and other vitamins currently.

Isaac79 said:
I tried many times to quit caffeine, and I get the worst migraines, I end up taking an excedrin, or I drink coffee or mountain dew.
Thanks guys for the answers, I was hoping someone would have energy alternatives to caffeine, besides speed :) I take B-12 and B complex and other vitamins currently.

Excellent if you take B-12, B complex, etc. That will defenitely help with coffee withdrawals.

Top Bottom