Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabergoline

SharonNeedles

I know this stuff is relatively new but I was curious if anyone of you have used it and how would you compare and or classify it with arimidex/femara. It sounds interesting. I know how it works so I don't need a physics lesson but maybe some feedback on how you reacted to it, worth the cost ,etc.
Thanks

haven't used it personally, but from what i've heard, it's a far better alternative to bromocriptine in terms of curbing the sides from progesterone (ie: nandrolone, trenbolone compounds).

i don't really think u can compare it to arim/femara since they are anti-aromatases and prevent estrogen formation.

as an interesting aside, those that i've heard using it have ridiculously intense orgasms!

hope this helps.

Optimus B said:
haven't used it personally, but from what i've heard, it's a far better alternative to bromocriptine in terms of curbing the sides from progesterone (ie: nandrolone, trenbolone compounds).

i don't really think u can compare it to arim/femara since they are anti-aromatases and prevent estrogen formation.

as an interesting aside, those that i've heard using it have ridiculously intense orgasms!

hope this helps.
Thanks for the help, yea I am hearing the same stuff about it

I've been bloating on HGH which is caused by progesterone and .5mg every 4th day of cabergoline has helped a lot. Def good stuff.

I think it works great - better than anything else I have tried to date. Libido is high, and I'm functioning better on it which makes life on AAS much more acceptable to my wife. Thats has always been the hardest part to explain, Cabergoline has taken care of this completely. I strongly recommend this product, definitely worth the cost.

I was on bromecriptine back in the 90s but it made me lose my sence of balance. Some people have a problem with equilibrum . Then the Dr. put me on cabergoline .I've been on it for about 8 years. It's great stuff. I've got a pituitary tumor since 86 but I think the tumor is dead now.

Last edited:
HGH man said:
I was on bromecriptine back in the 90s but it made me lose my sence of balance. Some people have a problem with equilibrum . Then the Dr. put me on cabergoline .I've been on it for about 8 years. It's great stuff.

Why so long??

HGH man said:
I was on bromecriptine back in the 90s but it made me lose my sence of balance. Some people have a problem with equilibrum . Then the Dr. put me on cabergoline .I've been on it for about 8 years. It's great stuff. I've got a pituitary tumor since 86 but I think the tumor is dead now.

wow .. thats crazy shit bro. Hope the tumor is dead. I didnt even know that Cabergoline was around for that long.

ANywhoo bro. i have used it, and absolutely loved. Libido will be VERY strong when you take it. Remember this actually works on your pituitary, to stop it from making prolactin.

its no word of a lie about the orgasms. And to tell you the truth, i didnt really give a shit about them (not why i took it), but MY GOD! You feel like a freakin girl when you bust a nut. Like you have to hold back from screaming! lol. Its seems like Orgasms last about twice as long too! It made my run with NPP, go completely perfect! Maybe it would have without it, but i am one who believes the ol "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure" saying. Its an incredible suppliment IMO. I will never run a nandrolone product without it.

Mavy

how much do yall take and how often do you take it if one would use it for sex drive? i have a bunch laying around so i think i may just use it lol

Top Bottom