Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

by next cycle what you think

remmber in the end its how much you eat jucie can only take you so far so its not what cycle u have its how u eat and train

Im on almost exact cycle right now that your planning bro, although I am running masteron the last 8 weeks.

I am 2.5 weeks in and I must say I am holding a LITTLE water nothing much at all, dbol makes me feel amazing. Incredible strength and pumps and Im in a good mood all the time!

Run the dbol bro its not all water weight just keep your diet real clean and drink lots of water and you will love it

Also Im front loading the eq at 600mg for the first 4 weeks then dropping it down to 400mg

remmber in the end its how much you eat jucie can only take you so far so its not what cycle u have its how u eat and train

i got a pretty dialed diet.
and the best part is i'm laid off during the winter when i'll be running this.
so i have nothing to do but eat train and be jacked

Im on almost exact cycle right now that your planning bro, although I am running masteron the last 8 weeks.

I am 2.5 weeks in and I must say I am holding a LITTLE water nothing much at all, dbol makes me feel amazing. Incredible strength and pumps and Im in a good mood all the time!

Run the dbol bro its not all water weight just keep your diet real clean and drink lots of water and you will love it

Also Im front loading the eq at 600mg for the first 4 weeks then dropping it down to 400mg

whats your dbol dosage?

and toom and AAP what do you have against dinabol?

I disagree that dbol is "just water weight." It's highly anabolic. Yes, it does cause water retention but Deca and Anadrol cause more.

If you're going to use any bloating compound be sure to add some N2GUARD. That will help keep you dry.

Other than that, the cycle looks fine to me.

I disagree that dbol is "just water weight." It's highly anabolic. Yes, it does cause water retention but Deca and Anadrol cause more.

If you're going to use any bloating compound be sure to add some N2GUARD. That will help keep you dry.

Other than that, the cycle looks fine to me.

what would you suggest for first timer dosage

whats your dbol dosage?

and toom and AAP what do you have against dinabol?

Hey bro, i gained alot of water and started getting gyno symptoms..everyone is different but it never did much for me

Personally I have no interest in dbol at all. Why bother with something that is just water weight.

Respect the fact your an experiencd guy but thats just shit right there.
Anyone who says dbol doesnt add muscle is crazy.

If you dont want to however. Just use TBol instead.

Harry

Top Bottom