Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payneisglory

Is buying shit online illegal or what? Anyone have any experience with that? I don;t know how it would be legal, but maybe someone could inform me on a loophole?

Payneisglory said:
Is buying shit online illegal or what? Anyone have any experience with that? I don;t know how it would be legal, but maybe someone could inform me on a loophole?
"no comments!".,
any illegal substances are illegal to buy, however its alot easier to buy it from online sourse then, buyin random juice from anyone else on teh street. just no visa cards!! n no signin any fukin papers at your doors!

temetrepo said:
that's why I get mine from a doc.
im stealin your forum, but can i ask you, tempetrepo, how do you get your juice from the doc? "hey doc can i have some test e and dbol from my sex drive? , no bustin balls just curious, i know u could do it for HCG ligal way, but for test i never heard that a goodfellow doc will prescribe test just like that, unless he wants to put his ass and name on the line.

My doc gives me test and it's completely justified. No qualms. Insurance pays.
Tried the patch, it sucked, pills-sucked, now it's test. A little more to the story but he does it.

To buy online without a prescription is illegal period, but having said that you must understand the risks involved, If you are ready for the risks and consequences then you are ready for the juice if not....buy pro-hormones.

There are a few fantastic sources that you need not worry about getting busted, not sure how they do it (overseas or domestic) but they do it no problems for me with 3 cycles in the bag already. Hell some of them will even re-ship if your order has been seized no charge (not that mine have ever been siezed). Pretty honest drug-dealers if ya ask me, try that with the local weed dealer :rolleyes: .

I'd buy online anyday before I would buy from a stranger, hell I wouldn't even buy it from a friend these days.

Alot of bodybuilding sites play off your fears and paranioa but if you pick the right one you really will be quite safe (research, research, and research again). I don't think twice about it anymore just keep up with the latest news, red flags fly everywhere when one of the sources gets nailed (not that the good ones get nailed very often if ever).

DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCES

Mr.X EDIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom